“Italian food”

Bianconero da Tuveri Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 164 Restaurants in Kamala
Description: Small family restaurant situated on the beach road. We serve home made pasta, appetizers, fish, imported meat and pizza. Everybody is welcome.
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

We tried the lasagna and penne dishes.
The service was warm and friendly.
The food was made with homemade noodles. The sauce was hot and flavour filled the lasagna could use much more sauce but was still good.
Good value for our dollar.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

My wife and i had a craving for a good pizza så we vent to Bianconero after we had read about it on Tripadvisior. I took a sausage and onion pizza and my wife took mozzarella and tomatos. Both were really good but both were rather white so i did send out my to grill it more after that it was perfect for both of us. Because it is a an italian owner and chef and you can see the love he has for his cooking i would like to give some feedback to make it even better. My wife and do travel a lot we were for example to 9 countrys last year and what we see as the difference between a restaurant with good service and one that has not is that it is running employes all the time trying to take your food from you. And worst of all if there is different employes than its down right rude to have to fight for your right to have your plates as long as you wish...I see that you have nothing to do but please do something else than bother me about taking my plate all the time. I dont care to my much about the service but i dont want to answer the same question all the time...My friendly advice to the very good chef that you are is:
No 1:
Let always ONE designated waiter take care of the customer NEVER have more that runs at the same table and ask the same questions as the first one.
No 2:
The difference between a restaurant with a service that really makes a difference is the ones that has a waiter that look at you often to see if you want something because everyone wants to be seen but not disturbed...I also now that the ones with that service are the most succesfull restaurants so it really makes a big
difference...

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

We started our dinner with light, perfectly cooked spinach ravioli, moved on to the BBQ seafood that included a fish filet and squid that were melt-in-your-mouth good, and finished with a tasty cream Catalan. Friendly, professional service. The restaurant filled up quickly, so it might be a good idea to reserve ahead of time.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 4, 2019

Try it! After 5 days with Thai food we looked for a pizza. This pizza is authentic and the best pizza we have had in Kamala (we have been here before).All the food are homemade and the service perfect.You must not leave Kamala without visiting this amazing place.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

I have been there for lunch. So when we arrive we decided to sit inside and the waitress came to us with the menu. After few minutes one blonde hair lady (probably the owner) came closer to our tables complaining to her staff about some wrong bill. Both of 2 foreigners ( man in the kitchen and the lady) had really serious face, not really welcoming considering that it was just another table sharing pizza, at least a smile and say good afternoon would be good. We ordered one tagliatelle mushroom and sausage...they show pictures without tomato sauce but I got it with tomato sauce. The bruschetta was just ok, not really seasoned,taste only tomato but the worst thing was the meat BBQ. As Italian restaurant I expect some Italian style meat like salamella or whatever. I received one piece on chicken breast, almost brown color, 2 piece of Thai pork 50 grams each and 50 grams of Thai beaf cooked rare, at least ask me the cooking. Maybe because it was lunch they just don't care so much but Im actually looking for a nice Italian restaurant in Kamala to come more often but this is not the right place. Pasta was good even I expected without tomato and probably fresh homemade pasta, but really the serious face that complain the staff in front of our table was so sad experience. Tiramisu was problably not homemade. Surely it's very cheap I have to say

Date of visit: January 2019
2  Thank andrea s
salvatore t, Owner at Bianconero da Tuveri Restaurant & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2019

Dear customer recently we add 7% VAT (from 1st of January) on the bill and our staff has to be careful when they prepare the bill or when they take order. Our customers pretend good food and excellent service they always expect something more from Italian restaurant . We never blame them in the front of the customers it is not our style. We can ensure you that we are a nice team. Our BBQ is made with imported Australian beef, chicken and pork meat are local. Our tiramisu is homemade (made with imported Italian mascarpone cheese).