“Aviod Avoid Avoid”

Dining options: Seating
Brecon
“Aviod Avoid Avoid”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Called in for a after a long cycle ride - wanted a pint but looking for somewhere to stay - a number of persons all male 50-60 years at the bar - I approached bar and ordered a pint. As I did so one of the customers shouted out - "Its one of those cyclists with a camera on his helmet". I was wearing a cycle helmet and said to this person - "its not fitted with a camera" which it wasn't. He then threaten me and called me a [--] knob. Girl behind bar threaten to ban him at some future stage if he didn't shut up. I took my drink and told the bar girl I was going to sit outside at a table at the rear of premises. She then told me it might be safer ????
Guess what I didn't stay there. If you read this and the previous review I suspect you will not even enter the premises

7 Thank kennmurray

Brecon
“Avoid”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Called in for a after a long cycle ride - wanted a pint but looking for somewhere to stay - a number of persons all male 50-60 years at the bar - I approached bar and ordered a pint. As I did so one of the customers shouted out - "Its one of those cyclists with a camera on his helmet". I was wearing a cycle helmet and said to this person - "its not fitted with a camera" which it wasn't. He then threaten me and called me a f...ing knob. Girl behind bar threaten to ban him at some future stage if he didn't shut up. I took my drink and told the bar girl I was going to sit outside at a table at the rear of premises. She then told me it might be safer ????

1 Thank kennmurray