Hotel Bellevue
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Chalais
See available hotels
Great 4.5/5
Marjolaine(Roullet-Saint-Estephe)
  • Free Internet
Hotel Restaurant La Vieille Etable(Roullet-Saint-Estephe)
Very Good 4/5
Le Logis du Paradis(Criteuil-la-Magdeleine)
Average 3/5
Hotel Ligaro(Jarnac)
Good 3.5/5
    Great 4.5/5
    All reviewswedding weekendbride and groomthe main houseindoor poolbridal suitelasagnalaid backgetting readyfriends and familywhole experienceowners and staffmanor housebeautiful weddingamazing venuewonderful weekendhigh standardamazing views
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed June 7, 2013

I wanted to post my review because I've just spent a fantastic 3 nights at Bellevue. I attended my cousins wedding and have to say it was superb. From arrival to departure every detail of the stay was great. The food was lovely , the scenery was spectacular . But what made our stay was the staff . They were all top class.

• Stayed: May 2013
    Reviewed June 3, 2013

We have just returned from a friends wedding at Bellevue and had an amazing time. The setting was beautiful with spectacular views of the countryside. The standard of the accommodation was excellent and we really enjoyed being together with all of our friends. A big thank you to Andrew and his family for an amazing few days, they made us all feel very welcome and really looked after our every need.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
    Reviewed May 30, 2013

Have just returned from our close friends wedding at Bellevue. We had a fabulous time over a long weekend. Our accommodation was in a 'gite' which was modern, spacious, clean with everything that you'd ever need. Having the whole place to ourselves felt special and the staff, food, facilities etc were all very good. The wedding day itself was lovely and everything ran smoothly, we enjoyed good food, good wine, good service and in the evening a good dance to our favourite tunes.
    All in all it was a splendid weekend and anyone looking to get married abroad would be mad not to book this place, it's truly magical.

Room Tip: Any room from what I saw was great, but the bridal suite was spectacular.
    • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed May 29, 2013

We have recently got married at Bellevue and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The whole place is set in beautiful surroundings and our accommodation in the Manor House was stunning.
    The facilities are brilliant and can not be faulted, for our guests there were 2 pools and a spa and for our wedding we had an exquisite marquee, function room, beautiful ceremony area and the bridal suite is really lovely.
    All of the staff were very helpful and made us all feel very welcome and the wedding planning from Clare and her team was exceptional. I seriously have no hesitation in recommending this venue to anyone looking to get married in France, our whole weekend was a dream come true I couldn't have wished for anything more.
    Thank you again Bellevue!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed May 8, 2013

I attended my best friend's wedding at Bellevue a few weeks ago as maid of honor and have to say what a wonderful time I had! The day was so perfect, the venue is beautiful and clean, the staff are friendly and Clare, the wedding planner was so helpful! The food was fantastic, so I would like to say thank you to the chef as well! I highly recommend this venue to any couple, it really is a magical place to get married!
    Thank you to everyone at Bellevue!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple