Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bad smell friendly manager nice breakfast small hotel hot water beautiful place wifi beach tours electricity palawan pros transport cons peso instant jungle
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Stayed in a spacious beachfront room with balcony; fantastic sunset views at the balcony. Helpful, efficient staff. Convenient boat pickup for island tours right in front of resort. Good local restos just steps away. Also good initiative of the resort to self-demolish some facilities (treehouse, etc) beyond the allowable beachfront areas.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2019

We stayed 3 nights, first night in the treehouse which is super cute right on the beach and has a fabulous sunset view from the balcony, shared bathroom as expected however this broke whilst we were staying and so had to use one in a room quite far away so that wasn't ideal. Tree-house is lovely and quaint just be warned its very small and very hot - with just a fan.
Our other 2 nights were in the basic fan room and that was great, big ceiling fan which kept us cool, no need of AC & good hot water in the shower.
Location is great, right on the front & breakfast is really good as well (recommend the pancakes). Staff were friendly and helpful, so felt really looked after.
A MUST whilst you are here is an island tour we did it through the hotel & couple of guys out the front, there were just 4 of us and we did an amazing trip, the guys on the boat couldn't have been better they avoided busy times and came back to them later, they waited until we found turtles to swim with and came snorkeling with us. Just really great - the best island tour we did in the whole of the Philippines.

Room tip: Great location - excellent island tour
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2019

Excellent location right on the beach. Stayed in Sunset Room No.1. Aircon and ceiling fan worked fine. Comfortable bed, clean sheets and good hot water (wet room) though my bath towels were probably past their use by date. The restaurant has a comprehensive menu but the service can be indifferent. Light sleepers may need ear plugs as Port Barton is infested with roosters.
Your paying a premium but you are getting comfortable lodging right on the beach. Enjoyed my stay. Would certainly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

I don’t like schnitzel a lot but some how I happened to order the pork schnitzel with champions sause...
It was the best meal I ate in a long time.
Eat the pork schnitzel here.
I recommend the pork schnitzel.
Just order the pork schnitzel, I think you should order it.
I ordered it again and I can’t wait for it to be served.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

After a couple days of cold showers and even no shower at all, Ausan with hot water showers and beautiful view was heaven!
WiFi was slow but the best we had in Port Barton. Good food and drinks (Diet Coke!).
Really nice treatment by, I think, the lady manager!

Date of stay: January 2019