Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Steven S
Pattaya, Thailand

Absolute comfort right on the beach

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 12, 2019
Excellent location right on the beach. Stayed in Sunset Room No.1. Aircon and ceiling fan worked fine. Comfortable bed, clean sheets and good hot water (wet room) though my bath towels were probably past their use by date. The restaurant has a comprehensive menu but the service can be indifferent. Light sleepers may need ear plugs as Port Barton is infested with roosters.
Your paying a premium but you are getting comfortable lodging right on the beach. Enjoyed my stay. Would certainly recommend.
Date of stay: February 2019
    Bar/Lounge
    вьюпойнт
    8.5 miles from Ausan Beach Front Cottages
    View more hotels in Port Barton
    All reviews el nido our favorite place breakfast included hot shower relaxing place wifi beach barton palawan port boat sunset
    Selected filters
    Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

I don’t like schnitzel a lot but some how I happened to order the pork schnitzel with champions sause...
    It was the best meal I ate in a long time.
    Eat the pork schnitzel here.
    I recommend the pork schnitzel.
    Just order the pork schnitzel, I think you should order it.
    I ordered it again and I can’t wait for it to be served.

Date of stay: February 2019
    Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

After a couple days of cold showers and even no shower at all, Ausan with hot water showers and beautiful view was heaven!
    WiFi was slow but the best we had in Port Barton. Good food and drinks (Diet Coke!).
    Really nice treatment by, I think, the lady manager!

Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been to different parts of Palawan but Port Barton offers a different charm of relaxation. Stayed in Ausan from Jan 17-21 and the place really do exceeded my expectations. The room was very nice and neat. The Staff was very helpful and accommodating. What I really love here is the food! So yummy and serves a generous amount. It’s the best accommodation at Port Barton. Will surely keep coming back here!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
    Reviewed January 15, 2019

In my opinion the best choice for Port Barton , good locations, good room and with one of the best restaurant in the town. So what else ! Just in front of the beach where you can hear the waves at night from your room and nothing else.. ohh yeah!! and dongs.

Date of stay: November 2018
    • Trip type: Traveled solo
    Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

From what we could tell, Ausan is probably one of the best accommodation options in Port Barton itself. While the little resort is a bit tired and could do things to improve, like have a shower or tap to wash off, when coming off the beach, at the price, one cannot complain. The staff are friendly, organized and helpful. Our room had air con, good hot shower.and a stunning sea view. The village and its animals wake up early, so there was a bit of noise each morning, but I would think that this would be the same at all accommodation options in the village.Next time Port Barton is on our itinerary, we will book at Ausan!

1  Thank ElanaHannington