Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
CheapTickets
All reviews bad smell friendly manager nice breakfast small hotel hot water beautiful place wifi beach tours electricity palawan pros transport cons peso instant jungle
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

I don’t like schnitzel a lot but some how I happened to order the pork schnitzel with champions sause...
It was the best meal I ate in a long time.
Eat the pork schnitzel here.
I recommend the pork schnitzel.
Just order the pork schnitzel, I think you should order it.
I ordered it again and I can’t wait for it to be served.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

After a couple days of cold showers and even no shower at all, Ausan with hot water showers and beautiful view was heaven!
WiFi was slow but the best we had in Port Barton. Good food and drinks (Diet Coke!).
Really nice treatment by, I think, the lady manager!

Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been to different parts of Palawan but Port Barton offers a different charm of relaxation. Stayed in Ausan from Jan 17-21 and the place really do exceeded my expectations. The room was very nice and neat. The Staff was very helpful and accommodating. What I really love here is the food! So yummy and serves a generous amount. It’s the best accommodation at Port Barton. Will surely keep coming back here!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 15, 2019

In my opinion the best choice for Port Barton , good locations, good room and with one of the best restaurant in the town. So what else ! Just in front of the beach where you can hear the waves at night from your room and nothing else.. ohh yeah!! and dongs.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

From what we could tell, Ausan is probably one of the best accommodation options in Port Barton itself. While the little resort is a bit tired and could do things to improve, like have a shower or tap to wash off, when coming off the beach, at the price, one cannot complain. The staff are friendly, organized and helpful. Our room had air con, good hot shower.and a stunning sea view. The village and its animals wake up early, so there was a bit of noise each morning, but I would think that this would be the same at all accommodation options in the village.Next time Port Barton is on our itinerary, we will book at Ausan!

1  Thank ElanaHannington