“Best bakery in Ontario”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Dwight
Toronto, Canada
“Best bakery in Ontario”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

How good is it? So good I cannot eat regular store bought grocery bread anymore. Try the Peach Cobbler, hands down one of the best things I have ever eaten.

• Visited August 2013

Toronto
“Wow! This place is awesome!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I ordered a cloud(scone) a cinnamon doughnut and an apple cheesecake. I was in heaven. There is so much selection. If you're in the area, you have to stop here and treat yourself!

• Visited July 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Get the sticky buns.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is a great little bakery. I always remember stopping here to get their famous sticky buns. Don't miss them.

Visited July 2013
Haldimand, Canada
“Favourite Bakery”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This is my favourite bakery. Every time I am in the area I make appoint of stopping in and placing an order for pick up the next day. My personal favourites are the Viking Loaf and the Pecan Tarts. I have also made day trips just to get my Henrietta's Bakery fix I did just that this past weekend a 4 hr trip 1 way. Well worth the drive and well worth stopping in if you are in the Algonquin area.

• Visited June 2013
Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
“So good”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

If you drive past this little bake shop on Hwy 60 at Hwy 35, you have missed a gem. Your tummy will love this shop. They also have gluten free baked goods. If you want pie, phone ahead.

Visited June 2013