Very peacefully located in the middle of Réserve Naturelle des Gorges de l'Ardèche.
Friendly, helpfully owners.
Temperature was really hot (40°C) during our vacation, but the campsites is located in a forest, plenty of shade.
You can go and swim in the Ardèche river. But you have to follow a rocky path to the 'beach', it takes 20 minutes to get down and at least 30 minutes to get back to the campsite.
It's a great location to discover the Ardèche and the Provence. It's a 10 minute drive from the beautiful caves Aven d'orgnac.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mille Etoiles provides accommodation in twelve Mongolian-style natural-canvas yurt dwellings with oak and ash frameworks.These yurts draw on the traditional Kirghiz portable dwellings used in Central Asian steppes.Eight of our yurts have double-bed accommodation for two adults, plus two children in single beds.If you have three children please contact us and we’ll fit in a third bed. Three other yurts are more remotely located in the woods, making ideal romantic getaways.Comfortable bed linen—, blankets and bedspreads—is provided, and changed every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and PitchUp so you can book your Camping Mille Etoiles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Mille Etoiles Hotel Labastide-De-Virac
- Camping Mille Etoiles France/Labastide-De-Virac, Ardeche