We stayed two nights here. Excellent staff - very friendly and attentive. Dinner on the first night was outstanding. We had high hopes for the second night as there is a daily menu but were a little disappointed when the menu was basically the same. We stayed in the Windrush suite which was very comfortable but the shower was a bit odd as it was very difficult not to flood the bathroom. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lamb Inn at Great Rissington is one of the Cotswolds' most welcoming country inns. Overlooking the Windrush Valley, The Lamb is surrounded by heritage sites and visitor attractions, antique shops and art galleries, cultural and sporting events.In May 2011, we are pleased to announce we received a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Lamb Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lamb Hotel Great Rissington
- The Lamb Inn Great Rissington, England