The lamb inn is a gem. The staff are very helpful. Nothing was to much trouble.
We took our bikes and they let us keep them in the back.
The room was brill. Nothing to complain about. The bathroom was fab. Disco lights. Shower was great. Hubby didn't want to get out of it. LOL
The food was amazing. Lovely breakfast.
Paul the manager was lovely. He let us go behind the bar. I poured my husbands first pint. Wasn't bad for my first go.
Really don't know what people have to complain about.
Will definitely be returning.
Thank you to all the staff for making it a great anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lamb Inn at Great Rissington is one of the Cotswolds' most welcoming country inns. Overlooking the Windrush Valley, The Lamb is surrounded by heritage sites and visitor attractions, antique shops and art galleries, cultural and sporting events.In May 2011, we are pleased to announce we received a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lamb Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lamb Hotel Great Rissington
- The Lamb Inn Great Rissington, England