We enjoyed a great 2 night stay at the Lamb Inn, rooms were clean and comfortable, food was excellent! And the staff were most friendly and helpful.
Location quiet, though 10 mins to Bourton on the Water, 20 mins Stow on the Wold and 40 mins to Oxford. Beautiful surrounding countryside and easy to reach, quaint and interesting villages.
Will call back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lamb Inn at Great Rissington is one of the Cotswolds' most welcoming country inns. Overlooking the Windrush Valley, The Lamb is surrounded by heritage sites and visitor attractions, antique shops and art galleries, cultural and sporting events.In May 2011, we are pleased to announce we received a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Lamb Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lamb Hotel Great Rissington
- The Lamb Inn Great Rissington, England