My wife and I got engaged at the Lamb Inn so it was a very special occassion. The Windrush Suite was lovely and we had a great time. The food is to a very high standard and the staff were very helpful and friendly. We were made to feel very special and have since been back to discover it has got even better. We will be back...again and again.......Mr & Mrs Sanchez. A special thanks to the landlord who went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect for when I popped the question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lamb Inn at Great Rissington is one of the Cotswolds' most welcoming country inns. Overlooking the Windrush Valley, The Lamb is surrounded by heritage sites and visitor attractions, antique shops and art galleries, cultural and sporting events.In May 2011, we are pleased to announce we received a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Lamb Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lamb Hotel Great Rissington
- The Lamb Inn Great Rissington, England