“My best holiday of the year!!”

Chalet L'Ensoleille
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Montriond
Chalet L'Ensoleille
Ranked #2 of 4 Montriond B&B and Inns
Essex
“My best holiday of the year!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2009

This year was our 5th consecutive year with Adam and Vicky, for me it is the best holiday I do each year. As I dont set foot in the kitchen and have the most wonderfull food to eat. The company is always entertaining and we always laugh a lot!! The skiing is wonderfull, the tours that Vicky takes you on are so much better than we manage on our own and Iook forward to the next one ....... I am already booked in for 2010 and cant waight!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family

Business
Australia
Reviewed October 22, 2009

We have stayed at Chalet L'Ensoleille several times now and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. My partner is very keen on downhill mountain biking and loved all the tracks around the portes de soleil regions (especially the lifts to go up the mountains). There was plenty for me to do with all the lovely shops in the village, great hiking routes (my fav was the view of mt blanc), swimming pool and tennis courts.

Chalet L'Ensoleille was lovely. So relaxing and peaceful. It is just out of the town (enough so you're right next to the shops etc), but within easy walking distance. The Chalet is incredibly comfortable and really well decorated. The staff were fantastic! So friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Adam the chef cooked us some amazing dishes - perfect after a hard day out biking and swimming! I honestly couldn't pick my favourite! The Mountain Bike guide really knew the area and took my partner on some great rides, perfect for his skill level. The Chalet is always clean and tidy and I loved that they made a beautiful cake every day fresh in the afternoon! My favourite time of day was in the early evening, sitting on the deck watching the sun go down on a beautiful day and having a glass of wine.

I couldn't rate the chalet or the staff more highly. Morzine is a beautiful village, i'm only sad that we have since moved to Australia and cannot return as often as we would like!

• Stayed July 2006, traveled as a couple