This was our main stop on our honeymoon and it was a real treat. The food was amazing and the service excellent. The staff was friendly and they did everything to make us feel comfortable. On the second day we had a picnic lunch that they arranged for us and this was truly something to experience. When we arrived in our room after dinner, there was a cozy fire waiting for us. The views all around the lodge is really beautiful and we enjoyed every moment of our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deep in the North of Lesotho's breathtaking Maluti / Drakensburg Mountains, the 5 Star Maliba Mountain Lodge offers a luxurious tranquil retreat set in a pristine national park. Guests can relax in one of the 6 spacious Basotho-style suites, enjoy scenic mountain vistas from private balconies and enjoy the pampering service of the friendly staff. The main lodge features a Gourmet restaurant and bar with quiet discreet areas to relax in front of the fire places and discuss the day’s events. Guests have a unique opportunity to explore the beauty of the landscape from horseback, hiking along the various mountain trails, visiting the cultural village or enjoying a massage from your private deck. Join us for an unforgettable adventure and experience the “Kingdom in the sky”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Maliba Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maliba Mountain Hotel Tsehlanyane National Park
- Maliba Mountain Lodge Lesotho/Tsehlanyane National Park