We recently held our wedding reception at Maliba Lodge.
It was a memorable experience. The venue is beautiful, the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and the accomodation great. We were very impressed with the food on the night of the wedding, compliments to the chef.
We do not currently live in South Africa and had to arrange a wedding from abroad. The staff at Maliba made this easy and assisted us each step of the way.
All the wedding guests were impressed and throroughly enjoyed the weekend with walks in the nature reserve, swims in the rock pools and horse riding.
We would definitely recommend this to anyone considering a wedding or event at Maliba Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deep in the North of Lesotho's breathtaking Maluti / Drakensburg Mountains, the 5 Star Maliba Mountain Lodge offers a luxurious tranquil retreat set in a pristine national park. Guests can relax in one of the 6 spacious Basotho-style suites, enjoy scenic mountain vistas from private balconies and enjoy the pampering service of the friendly staff. The main lodge features a Gourmet restaurant and bar with quiet discreet areas to relax in front of the fire places and discuss the day’s events. Guests have a unique opportunity to explore the beauty of the landscape from horseback, hiking along the various mountain trails, visiting the cultural village or enjoying a massage from your private deck. Join us for an unforgettable adventure and experience the “Kingdom in the sky”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Maliba Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maliba Mountain Hotel Tsehlanyane National Park
- Maliba Mountain Lodge Lesotho/Tsehlanyane National Park