What a beautiful place. I honestly was refreshed by everything. Seeing water coming from the mountain tops was priceless for me. I actually thought it was a thing of ancient times...
The hospitality team, such humble people. They make you realise that after all its all about life and nothing more. Your sense of humility really touched me.
See you June 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deep in the North of Lesotho's breathtaking Maluti / Drakensburg Mountains, the 5 Star Maliba Mountain Lodge offers a luxurious tranquil retreat set in a pristine national park. Guests can relax in one of the 6 spacious Basotho-style suites, enjoy scenic mountain vistas from private balconies and enjoy the pampering service of the friendly staff. The main lodge features a Gourmet restaurant and bar with quiet discreet areas to relax in front of the fire places and discuss the day’s events. Guests have a unique opportunity to explore the beauty of the landscape from horseback, hiking along the various mountain trails, visiting the cultural village or enjoying a massage from your private deck. Join us for an unforgettable adventure and experience the “Kingdom in the sky”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Maliba Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maliba Mountain Hotel Tsehlanyane National Park
- Maliba Mountain Lodge Lesotho/Tsehlanyane National Park