“Nice place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chitwan Village Resort
Alacatı
“Nice place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

We enjoyed our 3 nights stay in march in that resort. The room was spacious, clean, nice terrace with the view to the well arranged garden. The stuff is very friendly and try to help you for organising your day in Chitwan. The resort is on a walking distance to the main attraction center. We may recommend you to stay in Chitwan Village Resort.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Lucerne, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

The Chitwan Village Resort is very recommendable! We booked a 3 night package and had the chance to experience plenty of adventurous tours. The rooms are very comfortable, the staff is very friendly and wants you to experience the best of Chitwan Nationalpark. Since my friend and I already arrived sick at the resort, the hotel manager Rajendra took great care of us and helped us in any matter. we enjoyed our stay and felt extremely welcome!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

As backpackers on a budget we decided to treat ourselves to a stay at the Chitwan Village Resort and are so glad we did!
We were met off the bus and taken to the resort by the lovely friendly Ravinder. He explained our itinarary for the next 2 days and assured us if we wanted any changes to let him know and he would accomodate our needs.
Our itinarary was great and included elephant safari, elephant shower, canoe, jungle trek and a village tour. Our guide was also lovely and knowledgable and spoke great english. All the activities were amazing and we had such a good time during the 2 days.
The resort itself was perfect, so peaceful. The rooms were fine, wifi was ok and the included meals were very nice.
I had an amazing time in chitwan and it was one of the beat places i visited during my time in Nepal. I would highly recommend looking into this resort for your time here and the owner and staff will accomodate your needa brilliantly.

• Stayed December 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

We have been 3 nights in chitwan village. The service were very good and we like it to stay there.
Many thanks for the surprise for my birthday. When we come back to Sauraha we stay in chitwan vilage resort. Many greetings to Rajendra from Germany
Eckart und Ursel Materne, parents from Joern Materne

Room Tip: Rooms great and sunny
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

My friend and I took a 3 days 2 nights package all inclusive (3 meals a day, a double room, elephant safari, short jungle walk, canoeing .... as stated on their website). We were assigned a guide for the first 2 days upon arrival from Pokhara. I think the package is especially designed for travellers arriving from Pokhara while heading to other cities on the 3rd day as the best activities can be finished within the 2nd day.

Besides itinerary, I love the food here, both western and Nepali. Hot drinks are free of charge. The staff was very helpful and funny. We chatted a lot and learned a bit of their language. Meeting nice people during a trip is one of the best park of travelling.

The guide was very knowledgeable about the jungle and was cautious about sounds and animal movements, which made me feel bit nervous. But I enjoyed and learned a lot from him!

I have heard that some hotels provide cheaper packages but not sure about he quality. Some friends I met in Chitwan said the food wasn't good in their hotels. So I can say what I paid worth the money.

Room Tip: They accept email reservation for package tour. Online booking agents can't serve this function.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank onki48
Guangzhou, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

I took part in the 3 days 2 nights package with my parents. We had an amazing and memorable experience. All the things are prefect! The guide is professional and show many kinds of wild animals in the jungle trekking to us. The jeep safari is cool. The staffs are friendly and nice. And the room is clean and the garden is beautiful.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Went there with a world challenge group. Amazing place with incredible hospitality. Was trying to contact home one night when the manager came and offered me tea. I drank the tea (which was delicious) but when I went to pay for it was told 'no. It was offered to you and was my gift.' Incredible place!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sauraha
Hotel Parkside
#3 of 30 in Sauraha
Chitwan Gaida Lodge
Chitwan Gaida Lodge
#5 of 30 in Sauraha

Been to Chitwan Village Resort? Share your experiences!