TripAdvisor
Sauraha
Post
Inbox
Search

“Second visit on greasy spoon!!!!🍺🍺🍺🍺”

Greasy Spoon Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Sauraha
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Firstly!!wow what an ambience....!!!!!bounded by this spectacular environment,with friendly staff,,really hand s on with with the service...which was awesome...finally to conclude with ,,live music happening on the site !!!!****what on !!!he played all the song that we demanded!!!!!i highly recommended!!!please join wid me!!!!and support greasy spoon!!!

GRESSY SPOON rocks!!!!

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Anup W
Write a reviewReviews (114)

Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

It was a great welcome done by the staff of greasy spoon with cultural style which me and my friend like the most, we ordered some food and it didnt took a long time and the food was really awesome, and the restaurant was designed and decorated so well, and we enjoy at the time of live music done by some popular artist and giving priority to some talented people to perform at live music in their restaurant. The management of restaurant was so good, staff of their restaurant were so kind and friendly. Whenever we get a chance again we gonna be there for their great service. Thank you

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank sijans2019
Reviewed August 11, 2019

Looking in from the street the Greasy Spoon looked a lot better than the name indicated; the welcome was gracious and seemed genuine.

The orders were taken after brief explanations of the dishes on offer. My River Grilled Fish was delicious.

The downside was the some of the staff became distracted by a small group who arrived for a hookah session. They seemed to know these young men and their attention to us diminished accordingly.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank iang428
Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my friend last week. I ordered a burrito. It was served on a oval-shaped plate which they had put in the oven to melt the cheese on the burrito. This extremely hot plate was poorly balanced on a regular plate. They brought it to me with no warning, so when I tried to adjust it I burned my hand. Also, the waiters just stand there and watch you all the time while you eat, which is a bit disturbing. Moreover, in the middle of our meal a photographer came and started to take pics of us with flash without asking.
Food was okay, but not worth the rather high prices of this establishment. I wouldn't visit this restaurant again and wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019

On a scorching day right before the monsoon, we stopped in the Greasy Spoon for lunch. We were running out of rupees and needed a place that would actually accept our credit cards. The air conditioning was delightful and the staff courteous. It's a nice class/casual place, a little pricier than the other neighborhood establishments but still very reasonable. They have a nice assortment of Nepalese, Tibetan, continental and Indian-inspired foods. My hot and sour soup was delicious and ample and very spicy, accompanied by crunchy bread. My partner had a curry which was lovely. The staff were very friendly.

Date of visit: July 2019