I just had my company's national sales meeting at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya and I was excited because I would normally not choose a desert location for my own personal holiday. I prefer one of the seven seas with sun and surf! First of all the property is not viewable from the highway so once we turned down the road I was a bit perplexed where this resort was. All of a sudden you see this beautiful property blending in with the landscape, adobe style and the backdrop is the Sandia Mountains. I instantly felt there is something special about this place. Quite magical.
The service at any place can make or break your experience. The employees are very personable and accommodating. For me it began with Jacqueline waiting for me at the airport and giving us a bit of history while driving to the property. JT at the Trading Post offered us the use of their Vitamix so we could have our protein drinks every morning. Chuy in banquets always had a smile and remembered me every time we passed each other in the hallways.
I went to the Mist Salon and got a Cranial Sacrum massage with Tatiana. I was shown all around the salon and amenities that I can use prior or after my massage. I took advantage of the steam room, sauna and hot tub. What I loved about the hot tub and have never seen this anywhere else is there is one corner that is deeper and you stand in there with jets coming out from your shoulders to feet. That was priceless! Tatiana was very intuitive and open. I felt, in one session with her, it was equal to years of therapy! I wish had time after the massage to go back to the hot tub and steam but they informed me that I could go back later that day and still have access to the salon.
Every morning I would walk on a different trail on the property. Sunrise or sundown it’s just beautiful. Also, the property backs up to the Rio Grande!
I’m a changed woman and I most definitely will be needing to return to this magical place!
PS... blueberry scones are the best and one day I had lunch on the go and got a cherry chicken salad at the Trading Post and loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo