We stayed here because the Tauck Tour we were on put us there. I would have preferred to stay in Old Albuquerque instead.
The grounds are beautiful. We waited at sunset to watch the Sandia Mountain turn to watermelon color - it didn't happen.
Our room was fine - breakfast was good but the service at dinner left a lot to be desired. We were at a table of 6 and were served our entrees at different times - a pet peeve of mine.
The wait staff didn't seem to care.
On the other hand, the concierge was helpful in arranging walks for us with a guide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo