We enjoyed walking and biking (you can rent a bike for free) there. We loved environment. If you love nature, it would be a good place to stay.
Services were okay. Room was not cleaned on the 2nd day, and restaurant took 2 hours until main dish was served (manager said it was a crazy night, and obviously all customers got free dinner at that night. And unfortunately food was not good.).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 550 acres of the Native American Santa Ana Pueblo between the legendary Rio Grand River and Sandia Mountains, Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa is the perfect home base to explore Santa Fe and Albuquerque, New Mexico. At Tamaya, you can relax and enjoy the stunning Southwestern beauty, splash in one of our three sparkling pools, indulge yourself at the award-winning Tamaya Mist Spa & Salon, hit the links at the championship Twin Warriors golf course, or take a horseback ride on a rescue horse at the Stables at Tamaya. We also offer incredible indoor and outdoor meeting venues that are sure to inspire any group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo