The hotel was nice, not great or lavish.
The trouble came when it was time to check out.
I went with a group and some members had dinner at the hotel restaurant, paid the bill in full (but despite paying in cash were asked to put their name and room number on the bill anyway) when I checked us out they charged me again for the dinner that had been paid already.
I understand that sometimes mistakes happen but one week after calling them alerting to the mistake they still haven't gotten back to me.
If you go to the Hyatt check your bill and make sure they haven't double billed you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 550 acres of the Native American Santa Ana Pueblo between the legendary Rio Grand River and Sandia Mountains, Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa is the perfect home base to explore Santa Fe and Albuquerque, New Mexico. At Tamaya, you can relax and enjoy the stunning Southwestern beauty, splash in one of our three sparkling pools, indulge yourself at the award-winning Tamaya Mist Spa & Salon, hit the links at the championship Twin Warriors golf course, or take a horseback ride on a rescue horse at the Stables at Tamaya. We also offer incredible indoor and outdoor meeting venues that are sure to inspire any group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo