Background: We are Americans who pursue an active lifestyle, like to mix sightseeing with business trips, appreciate functional and clean lodging with easy-in and easy-out access. We avoid grand hotels and approach chains with care.
Pros: The best resort hotel by far in the Albuquerque area. Excellent staff and food. Quiet.
Cons: Limited counter space in bathroom.
Value: Depends on the deal you get.
Delighters: Wonderful bars of soap for the bathroom.
Location/access/immediate environment: North of town about a half hour from the airport. One road in and out. Beautiful natural setting.
Theme/feeling of room - Southwestern elegance
Size - More than adequate
Cleanliness - Superb
Bed & Linens - Modern, comfortable
Drawers - Plenty
Bathroom – Good shower head, decent shower pressure, plush towels, sink location in bathroom (no second sink), counter space (limited), excellent toiletries, functional hair dryer
Closet - Large and accessible, enough hangers
Mirrors - More than adequate
HVAC - Quiet and effective temperature control
Lighting - A bit underwhelming
Electrical outlets - Adequate
In room safe - Present, worked without incident
Refrigerator/Microwave - No microwave
TV – High definition with adequate channel selection
Staff – Superb all around
Wi-Fi - Extra charge; a bit slow
Phone/mobile coverage - No problem with Verizon
Common areas - Very well maintained
Breakfast – Not included but high quality and reasonable selection
Parking - Adequate but a bit of a walk; lighting is suboptimal
Grounds - Fabulous including the forest near the Rio Grande River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 550 acres of the Native American Santa Ana Pueblo between the legendary Rio Grand River and Sandia Mountains, Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa is the perfect home base to explore Santa Fe and Albuquerque, New Mexico. At Tamaya, you can relax and enjoy the stunning Southwestern beauty, splash in one of our three sparkling pools, indulge yourself at the award-winning Tamaya Mist Spa & Salon, hit the links at the championship Twin Warriors golf course, or take a horseback ride on a rescue horse at the Stables at Tamaya. We also offer incredible indoor and outdoor meeting venues that are sure to inspire any group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo