Background: We are Americans who pursue an active lifestyle, like to mix sightseeing with business trips, appreciate functional and clean lodging with easy-in and easy-out access. We avoid grand hotels and approach chains with care.
Pros: The best resort hotel by far in the Albuquerque area. Excellent staff and food. Quiet.
Cons: Limited counter space in bathroom.
Value: Depends on the deal you get.
Delighters: Wonderful bars of soap for the bathroom.
Location/access/immediate environment: North of town about a half hour from the airport. One road in and out. Beautiful natural setting.
Theme/feeling of room - Southwestern elegance
Size - More than adequate
Cleanliness - Superb
Bed & Linens - Modern, comfortable
Drawers - Plenty
Bathroom – Good shower head, decent shower pressure, plush towels, sink location in bathroom (no second sink), counter space (limited), excellent toiletries, functional hair dryer
Closet - Large and accessible, enough hangers
Mirrors - More than adequate
HVAC - Quiet and effective temperature control
Lighting - A bit underwhelming
Electrical outlets - Adequate
In room safe - Present, worked without incident
Refrigerator/Microwave - No microwave
TV – High definition with adequate channel selection
Staff – Superb all around
Wi-Fi - Extra charge; a bit slow
Phone/mobile coverage - No problem with Verizon
Common areas - Very well maintained
Breakfast – Not included but high quality and reasonable selection
Parking - Adequate but a bit of a walk; lighting is suboptimal
Grounds - Fabulous including the forest near the Rio Grande River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo