We are local New Mexicans, but wanted to get away for a night. The Tamaya Resort fit the bill perfectly. Its secluded location and attention to detail made us feel like we were far, far away.
The food at the restaurant/cafe was good, but a bit pricey. The fitness center was well equipped and regularly maintained. I highly recommend a horse back ride through the bosque alond the Rio Grande!
Just a note: For those with allergies or lung issues, the resort does burn incense in the lobby that permeates most of the public spaces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo