We went to the Hyatt Tamaya for the kid's spring break. We had a fabulous time. The facilities are great. There are three pools. Two were heated. One pool has a water slide. Even though the temperature was chilly for Arizona residents like ourselves, the warm pool temperature along with the hot tub kept the girls (ages 9 and 5) very happy.
I can't say enough about the staff! The folks in the Regency Club both morning and evening were very friendly and genuinely helpful. The same can be said for the staff by the pool and at the services desk and concierge. Everyone was friendly and made us feel at home.
The Hyatt was a great place to celebrate Easter! There were great planned activities for the kids. Also, don't foget to take the kids riding!
This is a great resort that feels secluded. Congratulations to the Santa Ana puueblo who owns the resort. Their influence clearly sets this resort apart from other "cookie cutter" properties.
I highly recommend a stay at the Hyatt Tamaya!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo