We just left the Hyatt Tamaya after a five night stay, and our visit was wonderful. I want to acknowledge Hyatt for offering guests such a beautiful and peaceful retreat. The staff was kind, attentive and helpful. The facilities are top notch, and the Regency Club experience was excellent. Respect for the American Indian culture is very apparent, and the decision to separate the casino was a smart one.
There are some nice trails through the woods, and one suggestion would be to find a way to add more trails. We are trail runners, and both times we have run out of space. The hotel worked with us to offer vegetarian and gluten-free options, and they were very understanding.
This was our second visit, and we’ll be back again in the future. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo