We returned for another summer stay at Hyatt Tamaya. We enjoyed biking in the morning, the gym during the heat of the day, pools in the evening, and there is always lots of walking ( just to get where you are going!) Breakfast buffet had healthy choices.We brought our grown kids. It was a big let down that the spa facilities (sauna/ hot tub) is no longer included in the resort fee. That was one of the best grown up "activities" offered, and I would trade the spotty room wireless for that in a minute.
Thanks to the staff for a really nice stay. Our 4th floor balcony room overlooked the pool with a beautiful mountain view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo