Recently travelled north with a party of seven ( ages 17-80) to North NM and was blown away by the Hotel/Spa and their employees. We had three rooms and stayed for two nights at this jewel nesteled on the outskirts of Bernalillo ( suburb of ABQ) in the Santa Ana Pueblo. The staff was amazing from the front desk to the cleaning people to the waiters were all over the top friendly.
After a day of driving it was nice that they offered a shuttle into Bernalillo where we had met some friends and had a wonderful meal at the Range and the following day the Hyatt shuttle took a party of five to the NM Railrunner stop just down the road in Bernalillo where we took a train to Santa Fe for a day trip for reasonable $ 7.00 roundtrip price!
My ladies loved the free stuff in the SPA ... sauna and hot tob and lots of Spa water ! They wanted a massage but due to time constraints and lack of reservations that did not happen... this time !
The buffet breakfast was good...oatmeal, pastries, french toast and pancakes ( on alternating days ), fruit, yogurt , cereal and my favorite ...Southwest Scrambled eggs ! The dinner was also very good !
Finally the grounds were well maintained hiked a 2 mile trail down to Rio Grande but going in the middle of winter can be a little daunting due to the weather ( about a foot of snow on I-25 from Tor C to Socorro and just north of Bernalillo to Santa Fe ) ...which we were quite fortunate... but the views of the Sandia's covered in snow not to mention the skies....Unrivaled excellance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo