All reviews one night peak season hotel restaurant accor hotels complimentary breakfast clean rooms stayed here nice hotel highway mr hospitality pilgrims outskirts dwarka temple ambience
Reviewed October 6, 2018

The hotel is good, rooms are clean and specious. the 100% Veg BF and Buffet Dinner was very good. Enjoyed the stay. Front desk staff may need to be more informative and extend help to the guests regarding the city, travel etc. The Pick up service was very late at the station so had to wait for about 30 min.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
MercureDwarkaGM, General Manager at Mercure Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Raghav,

Indeed it gives immense pleasure to receive such an amazing feedback for your recent stay.

Your kind appreciation towards professionalism, bright and clean interiors and value for money has been humbly noted and shared with my entire team members. Feedback like such motivates us to continually strive further towards excellence.

Thank you for sharing your valuable experience with us, me and my team will look forward to welcoming you back at Mercure Dwarka.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Ambience/Staff service/amenities/ food quality everything excellent!
I must encourage all travelers for this hotel to patronage their stay/business! In spite Road construction going on they offered Free shuttle for Dwarkadhish Temple visit.Also this is Accor Hotel group!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family

Dear Bharat D,

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

That hotel they are given one of best service in Dwarka but it's not in main city.No crowed very slient staff also well trained and their breakfast was awsome and receptionist also very polite and always ready to Help..Thank you very much.I will suggest this hotel to my friends.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I have stayed at mercure Accor hotels with my family.
first and foremost they have made proper arrangement for visiting dwarika temple.
Delicious food, excellent service, excellent staff and very good speed of Internet.

i am happy with you......Thanks !!!!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
MercureDwarkaGM, Manager at Mercure Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear BPipraliya,

Reviewed October 1, 2018

planned many time for dwarka darshan but was failed ...but this time we succeed and had darshan ..
awesome trip got rooms in Mercure ,the best hotel of Dwarka
awesome room,awesome food .great helpful staff and they guided us to visit the local tourist areas ...
thanks a lot team Mercure