All reviews hotel restaurant one night clean rooms stayed here nice hotel pilgrims highway mr hospitality outskirts ambience dwarka temple
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Good hotel, Hygiene standards with good amenities. Location is superb. Excellent and well coperative Staff. Near to Dwarkdessh temple. Only 4 star hotel in Dwarkdessh. Food was excellent. If you come dwarkadeesh must stay at Hotel Mercure

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank ChandanB239
MercureDwarkaGM, Operation Manager at Mercure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear Chandan B,

Indeed it gives immense pleasure to receive such an amazing feedback for your recent stay.

Your kind appreciation towards professionalism, bright and clean interiors and value for money has been humbly noted and shared with my entire team members. Feedback like such motivates us to continually strive further towards excellence.

Thank you for sharing your valuable experience with us, me and my team will look forward to welcoming you back at Mercure Dwarka.

Sajeeth Shetty.
Operation Manager

Reviewed August 8, 2018

After the Long drive from Kutch to Dwarka, what one is looking for was an absolutely comforting hotel to unwind ... And Mercure was precisely that, situated very strategically, close enough to the Dwarka main temple, we were very pleased ... By now we were pampered with the hospitality part of the Gujaratis' and taking it for granted ... We were not shortchanged here as well ... Though we stayed here for only one night, but we felt that we should have stayed here longer! Perhaps next time.

Room Tip: A room with Dwarka Temple View will be Great View
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank sandeepsahajpal

Dear Sandeep S,

Sajeeth Shetty.
Operation Manager

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Everything sucked....food in the hotel sucked...staff were not friendly....rooms were nice but neaaaah..... definitely not worth the money...it wasn't as luxurious as it should be...i tried to like it...but couldn't...I really really tried.... service was good but you'd expect that from any luxurious hotel... everything could've been better I guess.... I'll definitely try another hotel when I visit there next time...and I wouldn't recommend it

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank sggohilsuryadip226
MercureDwarkaGM, General Manager at Mercure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear Sggohilsuryadip

Thank you for reviewing us about your recent stay with us. Guest feedback remains the most important tool for us to measure our services and we always find it helpful when we hear back from our guests which also provides us with an opportunity to work on our areas of improvement.

We have taken a kind note of the concerned raised and will definitely take corrective measures to avoid its future occurrence.

Our guest satisfaction is paramount to us and we do hope that you will give us another chance to be at your service. Please do write to me when you plan a travel to Dwarka, and I would personally look after you to regain your confidence and trust with us.

Arindam Mukherjee.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Clean Rooms, Cooperative Staff. Mr Saurabh Thalte helped us a lot. Food was good. Good Space for Drivers also.Nice location as near to dwarka Temple Parking and yet little far from City.
Good and must option to stay in dwarka.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Hi Jay A,

Indeed it gives immense pleasure to receive such an fantastic feedback for your recent stay with us.

Your kind appreciation for Mr. Saurabh Thatte, food & location has been humbly received and shared with my entire team, feedback like such motivates us to strive further towards excellence.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and will look forward to welcoming you back at Mercure Dwarka.

Arindam Mukherjee.
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Hotel is at very nice place in Dwarka. Just on the national Highway. All the tourist places are very nearby from the Hotel. Very nice construction, Interior decoration. It is just 1 year old only. Breakfast & Food are very nice. Parking place is very nice. Staff is very cooperative. Me and my family enjoyed the stay very much.

Room Tip: Very nicely decorated rooms.
Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank AjayG854
MercureDwarkaGM, General Manager at Mercure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Hi..Ajay,

Indeed it gives immense pleasure to receive such an amazing feedback for your recent stay with us.

Your kind appreciation towards the interiors, breakfast spread & food has been humbly received and shared with my entire team members. Feedback like such motivates us to strive further towards excellence.

Thank-you for sharing your valuable experience me and team will look forward to welcoming you back at Mercure Dwarka.

Arindam Mukherjee