4 Rivers Floating Lodge
99 Guesthouse(Koh Kong)
$7
Asian Koh Kong Hotel(Koh Kong)(Great Value!)
$15
Agoda.com
Koh Kong Resort(Koh Kong)
$84
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Mango Beach Resort(Khlong Yai)
$79
$325
Trip.com
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsphnom penhthe riverset menufishing villagestayed for nightsluxury tentslong drivedvd playerprivate deckan amazing placesunset cruisethere is no air conditioningwaterfall tourunique experienceone of a kindstunning locationbefore dinner
Reviewed November 20, 2010

Unlike justsayhey55, I think 4 rivers lodge is unique. I imagine the time to create the place, train local staff miles away from civilization. Amazing! Yes we can improve the kitchen, to be more creative, based on local flavors, yes we can refine even more the service.... But it s already great and I encourage people to come and see. It s unique to have built such a place in cambodia. All can be removed with no impact on the environment!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Asiadvisor
Reviewed November 17, 2010

My partner (now my fiancé) recently surprised me with a trip to 4 Rivers (and a proposal) while we were backpacking around Cambodia.
He had written to the managers, who had helped him plan a very special night for me, including a romantic candlelit dinner on our private balcony. They were so friendly and welcoming and really made every effort to ensure we had the perfect stay - I cannot fault the service we received. The rooms are beautifully decorated, the food is wonderful and the surroundings are beautiful. We were able to take canoes out at our leisure, take trips out to swim in the local waterfall, or see local fishing villages, and to see the thousands of fireflies that come out at night. I would recommend this place to anybody and can’t wait to go back someday!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen296
Reviewed November 10, 2010

My 15 year old son and I stayed for only two nights and were very sad to have not spent more of our holiday there, Francoise (hope I've spelt that right) and his crew were a joy to be around, I could not find fault with anything even if I wanted to,I will be back next year , but a year seems like a long time to wait.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank dswalkling
Reviewed November 2, 2010

The place is certainly unique and well kept. The food is not as advertised. And of course you can never count on the weather. But that's true anywhere. At the end of the day, I'm not sure it was so wonderful given how long it took to get there and back. One plane ride to Phnom Penh and then a 3-4 hour taxi ride, then about a 30 boat ride. And then all in reverse. That said, the staff was wonderful, the accomodations unique.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank justsayhey55
Reviewed October 31, 2010

On a floating pontoon, cocooned in your own luxury tent complete with beautiful ensuite, stunning views. super-friendly staff, kayaks and waterfalls on hand, dvd library, and your are on top of a mighty river...this was my sort of get-away. Top marks to Ana and her husband!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple