Lowest prices for your stay
$420
Get rewarded with One Key
Vio.com
$370
Fully refundable before Sun, Feb 25
All reviews private pool outdoor bathroom bedroom villa mosquito coils room service living area every morning shuttle service quiet street stayed for nights privacy seminyak bali wayan bugs clubs spas
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Very pretty secluded little Villas. If you are looking for somewhere to get away from the crowd but still close enough to popular spots, this is a place for you!

There is a lot of construction and potholes on the street leading to the Villas and it is very dark at night so AVOID walking back late at night. Just grab a taxi and direct the driver in.

A few things they could improve on: Wifi coverage is spotty, and they do have a mosquito problem. They do provide large amounts of mosquito coils but that doesn't quite solve the problem as the Villas are very open and the mosquitoes tend to get into the bedroom where they can't quite get out.

That being said, the Villas are extremely clean with your own personal pool, the staff are so attentive and nice its scary (They will personally visit even at 11 pm just to check on your kitchen if you want to cook and even lend you a pot to do so!), the in-house spa is BLOODY AWESOME, and i promise you you will love the outdoor toilet!

Room tip: Make sure you keep your mosquito coils lit
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We recently spent 8 days staying at Maya Loka Villas! We stayed in Villa 9 and all we have to say is that we thoroughly enjoyed every moment of our stay. To the friendly and accommodating staff that did everything that we asked for and more to the endless trips throughout Seminyak at our last minute requests to dine out and go shopping. The villa itself was perfect, I truly don't understand how some of these reviews have in them that the furniture is dated, insufficient and that they received poor service etc?? This isn't the case and we both stayed here for 8 days for our anniversary. The privacy of our own villa and pool was perfect for our occasion, as we didn't have the hassle of worrying about other tourists, especially like at the bigger resorts like the Samayas. The breakfasts were DELISH and were always on time, if not 5 minutes after scheduled time... Bugger what the other reviews say!! The amenities and rooms are pure heaven and bliss I couldn't say anything better about this place, we will definitely be going back for sure! Even try out some of the websites like Scoopon, as we bought the 8 day voucher for $995 (normally a lot more expensive) but didn't have the money for it at the time, so the villa matched it! Lastly, the only other thing I could recommend is to put the mozzie repellent coils on as soon as it's night... I'm always use to getting bitten by them whilst my partner doesn't get bitten at all sitting next to me! If you have the drapes down on the post bed then this is better too and keeping the doors closed throughout the day also helps. Overall, the BEST stay out of all my travels spent here and I have taken away many memories from Maya Loka. Thank you to all the wonderful staff there that made our stay impeccable, romantic and unforgettable.

Room tip: Villas where we were (number 9) is perfect, as it's away from the construction work that is happening across the road from the resort and down the road. Request these villas and you won't hear a thing. It is a short stroll, but this was one of the magical things that we looked forward to every day when we left and arrived back to the resort.... Clean and beautiful!!
Date of stay: July 2012
9  Thank stanlyden
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We took our 3 young kids to stay at Maya Loka for 3 nights and we fell in love with it the minute we stepped into the lobby. The villas are all cosy and has its own privacy. The kids undoubtedly were hooked to the pool all day. What I appreciated most was the personalised service and personal chefs making breakfast for us every single morning. It was just pure relaxation! Their breakfast were satisfying. The staff were all helpful and polite. My only regret was probably I didnt have sufficient time to slot in a spa session. also, the small road from the main road to the villa was a bit bumpy due to the road condition. Other than that, we love Maya Loka and hope that one day we could come back and visit.

Room tip: For families with very young children, you might want to ask if they have closer rooms. Coz we had was one room at the end of the other and in the middle was an open space which was dark at night.
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Rozie A
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My experience at Maya Loka was absolutely amazing. The staff were more than helpful and even gave me a cooking class when I had asked about how they made their Nasi Goreng.

The Villa was what I expected and more. It was the most relaxing of places and I felt so comfortable it was as though I had found a home to stay in.

The location may not be on the beach but it is not too far and is also a short stroll down to Potato Head and a few top restaurants and if you don't feel like walking the Villas can drop you there.

I will definitely be back.

Date of stay: September 2011
3  Thank mel_travelled33
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We have just returned from spending 5 nights at Maya Loka. From the booking procedure to departure we were so impressed with the pleasant staff comminication. Everyone is so geninely friendly and all aim to please and make sure you are happy. Nothing was to much trouble at all. Whilst this villa is not in the heart of Seminyak it is only less then a $2 taxi ride away. The open air pavillion style living was different and adds to the atmospehere of being outdoor and spacious and highlights the well maintained gardens. This is not a new villa so there is some general ware evdent in the flooring and furniture however it was clean, serviced daily and if there was a problem i know the staff would find a solution to please. The pool is clean but was to cold for me. The in house massage was devine and the breakfast choices were good. Over all there were few negatives for the price we paid and the wonderful service we received.

Date of stay: July 2012