All reviewspatio doorsmarine lifeoctopussunset bareagle raysdive centrespecial thanksmain restauranton stiltsthe grillgarden villawater villastone fishhis teamnegative pointssister islandshower gel
Reviewed April 12, 2018

I reached the hotel by 45 minutes seaplane flight which was organised very well and everything worked out perfectly fine. The hotel is new and the bungalows are lovely designed and directly located on the beach with your personal sun chairs at least if you have a beach bungalow. I booked all inclusive standard which is sufficient as actually almost is included. The a la carte restaurants are not free of charge but you get a discount of 15 %. Concerning the staff, really friendly in general without exceptions. There was one worker named Samaam who always gave the best service to us, always friendly and he seemed to love his job as he always smiled and made us laugh all the time he always served us as soon as possible when we asked for something and always with a big smile on his face. We still remember him as he made our holiday better than it actually already was. The food was really good and there was a lot variety available. So finally i had great holidays with a lot of sun and great service.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
4  Thank Alisa P
Haleem L, Operations Manager at Reethi Faru Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Dear Alisa,

Sunny Greetings from Reethi Faru Resort - a jewel in the Maldives.

Thank you for taking your time to post a review in TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay.

I am delighted to hear that you liked how our "lovely" bungalows were designed - our team of Architects and Engineers have poured all their effort to make sure that each bungalows will have the privacy that each of our guest would like to experience during their stay - e.g. personal sun chairs.

Thank you for appreciating the friendliness of our staffs. Your words of praise is greatly appreciated and will be conveyed to each one of them as well as to Samaam.

We look forward to welcome you back again on your next holidays.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

I had always wanted to visit the Maldives and finally made it happen last month. I chose Reethi Faru not only for its value for money but for its proximity to Malè (only a 35min seaplane flight) as well as it being a new resort, focussed on its impact on the environment. And when I stacked up my experience against each of my expectations/reasons for booking, I was blown away. Let’s just say that I can’t want to go back!
The food choice and quality was incredible (Sreekant, the chef is a master), the service and friendly staff made me feel not only welcome but at home the moment I arrived. The facilities are all brand new, so pristine and very well thought out. I also must add that I traveled alone. So I thought I would be surrounded by honeymooners, which isn’t a problem in itself, but having families (old and young), groups of friends, honeymooners and avid divers traveling alone as part of the mix, made for good energy to the island. Another reason I loved it, was that even though they were operating at almost full capacity, the island is so well designed that at times I felt like the only person there. Thank you to the GM and all the staff who went out of their way to make my Maldivian adventure one to cherish always

Room Tip: If you can afford a Water Villa, it's worth the experience.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank TarynvH
Haleem L, Operations Manager at Reethi Faru Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear TarynvH,

Warm greetings from Reethi Faru Resort - a jewel in the Maldives.

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for picking Reethi Faru Resort as your destination of choice. Indeed! you are right by saying that we are focused on creating a good impact to the environment making sure we contribute to the protection and preservation - e.g. non use of plastic in our villas and weekly house reef cleaning.

I am pleased to hear that you love our wide selection of quality food as well as the hospitality and dedication of our staff.

Thank you for lovely comments, rest assured that I will personally convey your words of thanks to each of our committed staffs as well as to our GM and Sreekant.

We look forward to host again your next Maldivian adventure soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

This magical resort is outstanding. We had such a wonderful time at the island, we even didn't know that these places excisted!! There is fish all around in the ohh so blue sea, the sand is unbelievably white, the staff amazingly friendly and helpful, the activities offered very fun, the breakfast buffet brilliant, the food really good especially on Reethi Grill and the rooms AMAZIIIING. Loved, loved, loved our stay at the Reethi Faru!
Downside: Bad wi-fi (which is actually good for a real vacation if you think about it) and the see-stairways from the waterwillas dangerous for kids.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
8  Thank PerlaMagg
Haleem L, Operation Manager at Reethi Faru Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear PerlaMagg,

Thank you for taking your precious time to post a review regarding your recent stay at Reethi Faru Resort – a jewel in the Maldives.

I am gratified to hear that you had "the most amazing stay" with us experiencing our pristine sea, vast and diverse sea life, luxurious rooms, sumptuous meals and our excellent hospitality. Here at Reethi Faru we try our best to make our guest stay the most memorable one.

Thank you for your glowing 5-star review, rest assured that your feedback will be taken on board for further improvement of our resort.

We hope to welcome you back again to our little paradise soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This resort has some positive and some not too positive!
We got here and were led to the reception which took at least 30-40 min to finish the paperwork and finally to our room!
Positives:
1-Nice beach villas.. fantastic view
2-very clean room , sheets, and toilet
3-We had all inclusive so the buffet food was provided for breakfast , lunch and dinner! Plus some drinks were included all day at different bars / spots . The chef , Sreekanth, was excellent and he had wonderful verity of food/ sweets , and a Nice surprise for us! Thank you Sreekanth and Congrats for your coming Weeding !
4- All staff were so sweet and caring ! They provided very nice services while we were at the resort! Especially the resturant and bar staff!
5- we saw a lot of different fish, sharks , birds, And swimmed with them! Do Much Fun!

Not So good / Negative

1- We had to ask for water in our room! Plus no mini bar in the room! No soap , or shampoo were provided after the first day! Basically seemed they were trying to provide as less as possible even though we had one of the most expensive rooms !

2- complimentary massage! Not so much! The spa manager told us first time that we had passed our reserved time as their time was different with Male time! Tirta, her name, gave us the next day appointment but seemed we had difficulties communicating as she did not understand when we asked for additional one hour message! The message was not really anything extraordinary!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Minoo T
Haleem L, Operations Manager at Reethi Faru Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Minoo,

Sunny greetings from Reethi Faru - a jewel in the Maldives!

Thank you for your positive and constructive feedback with regards to your recent stay. Rest assured all your feedback will be taken on board.

I am delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your beautiful villa and the view that it offers as well as the service and friendliness of our team especially to our Head Chef, Sreekant. I will make sure he will hear about your wonderful feedback about him.

We hope to be able to welcome you back to Reethi Faru in near future time.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Reethi Faru resort in March, in a garden villa. All in all we loved our stay, though we should emphasize that it was our first time in the Maldives, and we wanted to highlight some plus and minuses:

Positive:

- beautiful villa
- great buffet with a lot of variety
- Wonderful staff, from the Maldivian receptionist to the waiter delivering room service on his bicycle, they were all lovely
- Try the Reethi Grill! The atmosphere is very romantic, the food is great, and the service by Moosa is fantastic
- Nala Bar has tasty ice syrup and the bartender Vivek is great for a good laugh
- We liked the outside bathroom with two showers, so that two people can shower at the same time
- The hot oil massage in the spa was very relaxing
- We spent our days on the regular beach and liked the fact that there were two ways to get to the outer reef. We saw turtles, an octopus, a stingray, many sharks, dolphins, and many beautiful fish, and that all without joining the diving school.

Negatives:

- The Manager of the spa promised me a 10% discount on my facial treatment, which I never got. It was also difficult to understand her, as her English is very poor.
- We had lots of ants on our toilet and below the toilet seat every evening
- Nearly every day we had a terrible smell in our villa coming from the sewage in the bathroom. We experienced this as a huge negative factor
- It took me 20 minutes the first time I tried to find the spa and was subsequently late for my appointment. There is a lack of signs to the spa. I understand that the owner of the spa is a third party, but you cannot promote spa treatments and then not put up clear signs directing guests to the spa. Interestingly most employees I asked could also not give me clear directions.
- TUI told us the resort was finished, but on the beach we could constantly hear the construction workers building something behind us. They were quite loud and on multiple days we collected trash that they had left on the beach.

All in all we decided that for us the overall experience was positive because of the friendly staff, the great food, and the stunning view both outside and inside the water. We do understand however, that if you go to Reethi Faru and have high expectations, you might be disappointed. We had no expectations and were therefor pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
7  Thank SJHCBW
Haleem L, Operations Manager at Reethi Faru Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear SJHCBW,

Warm Greetings form Reethi Faru - a jewel in the Maldives.

First and foremost, we would like to thank you for choosing Reethi Faru Resort during your first time visit in the Maldives.

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed our stunning beach villa, the wide-variety of food and drinks our different restaurant and bar have to offer and the commitment of our staff. I will definitely convey your kind words to Vivek and Moosa and as well as the rest of our staff.

Thank you for your constructive feedback, rest assured that we will take that on board for further improvement of the resort.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our little paradise very soon.