Mui Ne Hills Villa Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1001 Nights Hotel(Phan Thiet)
Ananda Resort(Phan Thiet)
Sunsea Resort(Phan Thiet)
View Hotel
Blue Ocean Resort(Phan Thiet)
View Hotel
Bamboo Village Beach Resort & Spa(Phan Thiet)
Cham Villas(Phan Thiet)
View Hotel
All reviewsmui nebreeze restaurantfree upgradejunior suiteswimming poolsmall hillother guestsbudget hotela great stayrelaxing placespacious roomocean viewerikvietnamchillvillasea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2014

What an incredible place, up there on the hills.
Waking up overlooking the bay, and taking a dip in the beautiful pool.
The perfect place to relax after a day of kitesurfing. Super value for money.
Nothing is too much for manager Erik and his staff. Never felt more welcome on a holiday!

Thnx Erik and your staff for your hospitality, and we'll see you next year!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights and the only problem is that the place is so nice that it makes it difficult to go out and see the rest of Mui Ne!!!
The place is fantastically designed: rooms are stylish and comfortable; poolside areas and bars have great views and are nice and breezy; staff are kind and attentive and often very funny; food in the Breeze restaurant is fantastic (best in Mui Ne!) and very reasonably priced - try the seafood platter! Much better than the rip-off seafood places by the sea.The restaurant bar area has an excellent DJ spinning chill-out tunes that makes it the perfect place to kick back, or start a night out.
The best thing about this place, however, is the attitude of the owners, Erik and Long, who will bend over backwards to help you out and arrange things for you whether it be places to go in your next destination or whatever. They helped us out above and beyond the call of duty on several occasions. Their warmth and professionalism is evident in every aspect of this excellent hotel. They are also more than happy to take you out partying if it happens to be on the right night of the week, though be warned, you might not be able to keep up! Lovely guys. Perfect attitudes.
I'm not a beach holiday sort of guy but i would return to the Hills without hesitation - perfect for a weekend break from the madness of Saigon.

Room Tip: The poolside rooms in Hills one are fantastic.
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This review is on behalf of Jack Gooch and Theo Landry. Thank you Mui Ne Hills!

During summer 2013, Jack and I embarked on an incredible journey. This consisted in travelling from Sai Gon to Ha Noi on classy motorcycles we had bought from a local friend in Sai Gon.

First stop... Mui Ne!!!

We had finally arrived to this mysterious along the beach town after 8 consecutive hours of driving. During the evening we went to this well known local club called Dragon Beach. While I was pulling some sick moves on the dance floor, I saw Jack talking to these two men from afar. Wondering who they were, I ask Jack later that night who he was talking to. It turned out that these men (Erik and Long) were the managers of the B&B called Mui Ne Hills. They had offered us to stay at their B&B for a couple of nights. Heck why not!

We didn’t really know what to expect. We had never heard of the place before. But let me tell you, after staying there for what we thought was going to be 2 day but ended up to be 5, was one of the best expense we did in our trip in Southeast Asia. We felt deeply in love with the place. Erick and Long’s legacy is one to be proud of. By the end of our stay we had build tremendous respect for this two. They’re wonderful people. The ones you don’t easily forget. I had never seen a manager actually sit down with its guest and have a meal and a drink with them. These two were really something else haha! They really take the time to get to know their guest. They don’t see you as a number, but rather as a friend.

We had so much laughter. They would tell the craziest stories and I would just monologue in my head “Is this for real! Nah! Can’t be. Maybe! haha”. They brought us out the local bars. We drank some good Jonnie Walker Black Label Scotch. Only good memories :P

If you like to party hard and you have the chance or the luck to be part of one of many Mui Ne Hill’s hosted parties, you’ll be in for a treat my friends. I’ve only heard speculations and seen trailers but the magnitude of these parties is off the roof! Dj's and amateur dancers like us form all over the glob reunites to have the sickest time in their lives. With sweet themes of course (Halloween 2013.... Aliens Invasion???)

However lest not forget that Mui Ne Hills does also provide calmness and closure for those who prefer the boring romantic get away :P

I cannot stress enough how our stay at Mui Ne hills was rewarding. The staff will truly do everything in their power to make you feel welcome. I’m definitely planning to go back to Viet Nam one of these day, and I’m definitely going back to Mui Ne Hills. And I’m sure that Jack is thinking of the exact same thing. Cause we didn't only made new friends, we also found a home away from home!

Ps: Erick and Long thank you so much for the laughs and the Audi drives. Also we are truly sorry for the late review.

Cheers for the best B&B and Inn in Mui Ne

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My friend and I spent 3.5 weeks backpacking around SE Asia before ending our travels at Mui Ne. It was exactly what I was looking for- an incredible setting overlooking the hills and ocean within the community of Mui Ne. We were welcomed with a free upgrade and welcome juices which was perfect for a long early morning travel to get there. Mui Ne 1 is actually totally with the extra charge and I would absolutely book in Mui Ne 1 the next time I stay in Mui Ne. The staff were kind, helpful, friendly and incredibly professional. Everyone's English is excellent and I did not know a word of Vietnamese. Here is the DL, if you want to stay in Mui Ne with great service incredible atmosphere (chill music playing all day) delicious and well priced food and drinks then you want to stay here. If you want a big resort experience then this isn't the place for you. This place has heart and sole right off the main drag. This place is a place you can sit back, relax and truly enjoy the beauty and kindness of Mui Ne and the Vietnamese people. Thank you Erik, Funtastic, No problem, the surprise, Al Capone and the rest of the staff for such a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Me and my friend booked our room in Mui Ne Hills 2, and when we got there to check in, we got a free upgrade to Mui Ne Hills 1, which is really close to Mui Ne Hills 2. the room was very big (for 2), it has the kitchen sink, big bathroom, small living room and king size bed.
The room was clean and the receptionist was very helpful, he helped us with the sand dunes tour, also called our bus company to pick us on the main street to go back to HCMC.
It was a very pleasant stay for us and I highly recommend this hotel :)