Bar 10 Ranch
Best Western Mesquite Inn(Mesquite)(Great Value!)
$106
$90
Rising Star Sports Ranch Resort(Mesquite)(Great Value!)
$79
$27
Eureka Casino Resort(Mesquite)(Great Value!)
$139
$100
$72
$98
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgrand canyonskeet shootingthe riverhorseback ridingcovered wagonrafting triplas vegasbeefmade us feelsouth rimgreat fununique experienceno alcoholboulder city airportst georgeevening entertainmentworth every penny
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I travelled to Bar 10 Ranch with my 3 girlfriends. We did not stay there but after visiting it for the day would love to return to stay. We flew from Las Vegas in a small plane (everyone gets a window seat) and then made a short journey via a jeep to the ranch. The group was small and there was no time wasting...a few safety messages then on to the quads for a quick lesson before we set out on our trip. If you decide you have enough of the quad bike you can just leave it at the side of the road and travel in the jeep with the guides. Our two guides were really freindly and helpful. The views are just amazing and it was just such a relaxed trip. I would advise to bring some cycling gloves or equivalent as my hands were sore after being on the quads for a few hours. Back to the ranch then for some lunch which was fine.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Aine O
Reviewed September 1, 2011

What a cool place. It is literally in the middle of nowhere which I loved. No cell phone reception, no computers, no stress! The people who run Bar 10 are very hospitable and kind! They really took care of us. My brother and I kicked off a rafting trip in the Grand Canyon at Bar 10 and even though we only stayed for one night, we really enjoyed ourselves. We did horseback riding, skeet shooting and a sunset ATV ride which was outstanding! If you come here, definitely try the ATV ride as you will see some incredible scenery. Also we could not get over how good the food was there. The facilities are very nice and they have showers which is a plus. We loved Bar 10!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Naperville77
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Difficult to know where to start other than our stay at the Bar 10 was a brilliant finale to a great trip to America. We were made to feel so welcome and the Bar 10 is such a special place that I can't recommend it highly enough.

We stayed in covered wagons under a full moon that was so bright we could see moon shadows. I hate insects and never go camping and had been a bit apprehensive - but I needn't have worried. They were spotlessly clean and bug free and definitely worth it for the amazing view when you open your eyes in the morning.

As for the activities, what can I say? Quad biking to the Grand Canyon Rim, Helecopter ride to the river, horse riding, full day personal tour of the ranch (and its very big), and loads of wildlife. The arrival was an adventure in itself - we took the plane from Las Vegas to the Ranch's own airstrip which was definitely a talking point.

But our hosts made it really special and especially their evening performances - really good fun and designed to make you welcome. Which we did. I hope we can make the trip back some day.

Room Tip: Stay in the Wagons - great fun!
  • Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
7  Thank bobbleEngland
Reviewed June 29, 2011

"camp" in luxury. most people come here to drop into the Grand Canyon for a river rafting trip. We rode our dual sport motorcycles here but got to join in the activities of the rafting group - horseback riding, skeet shooting, atv ride, evening cowboy show.

pros: food, service, comfortable beds in the covered wagons, star gazing

cons: no alcohol served, plastic on the mattress was noisy and annoying

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 11,224,466
Reviewed April 17, 2011

I flew here as part of small (11 people) tour on small plane from Las Vegas. Went over Hoover Dam, up the Colorado River, landed in the Canyon. Guide picked us up in van, drove about 5 minutes to the Bar 10 Ranch. It was in the middle of nowhere, and we were the only people there that day. The wilderness and the beauty of the land was breathtaking. Next was 11 mile trip - via your choice of ATV or jeep - to an overlook at the North Rim - no barriers, no rails, no other people. Just our small group of 11 people, cows, and rattlesnakes (so we were told about the last - didn't personally see any). Took lots of pictures, they offered short hike, then back to Ranch for lunch (great roast beef sammies!) and some downtime. The guides were knowledgeable, safety-conscious, and sweet as could be. I had the best time ever. Can't recommend this place and the people enough. -Mary

Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo