“My favourite accommodation ever!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Taylor J
“My favourite accommodation ever!”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in July 2018

Quy and his family are the most kind, generous, caring people we have ever met. Quy goes so above and beyond for all of his guests, including free pick up and drop off to the bus stop, he took us at 4am.
The family dinners are a must! We ate with the family every night and was definitely one of the many highlights!
Thanks for having us Quy!

rachelcam...
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Relaxing Place to Stay in Phong Nha”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

Quy and his parents are so hospitable and extremely nice. The dorm is really clean with a big bathroom. His place is only about 2 km from the main drag in Phong Nha, so I was able to rent a bike for free and cycle around. I highly recommend this place if you want to feel apart of a welcoming Vietnamese family. Quy’s mother is a proper chef, so definitely try a family dinner!

Kaleigh H
“Best host, great experience”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

I cannot say enough about how amazing Quy is - he will make sure you are completely taken care of. He picked me up at the airport and for my 3 days in Phong Nha he made sure I saw everything and he took me everywhere! When I was leaving, he put me in touch with a friend in the next town to help me hit up all the touristy and non-touristy spots, etc. I was a solo female traveller and had such a great time. Thank you Quy!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Georgia S
“Amazing. ”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

Quy was the sweetest host I’ve every had a homestay. He would always offer a lift into the centre of town and couldn’t do enough for you. The breakfast and dinner at the homestay was amazing and all cooked by his family. The dorm was clean and comfortable (the pillow was AMAZING). Quy taught my friends and I to ride scooters and ensured that we were safe and ready before letting us go, he also picked us up from town at 4am when we arrived from Hanoi. I had an incredible stay and would recommend this homestay to anyone. I was very impressed with every aspect of my stay.

Dieske K
“Amazing friendly family, homestay in the middle of wonderful nature of Phong Nha”
Reviewed June 12, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Quy opened this homestay not long ago and he and his parents will make sure you will feel warm and welcome. They're amazing friendly and helpful.

This homestay is out of the main centre where it's nice and quiet.. in the middle of the beautiful nature of Phong Nha. He has both dormitory and private rooms for a good price... including breakfast! His mom is an amazing cook. I enjoyed every family dinner I had with them! They will make sure you have enough, it's incredibly tasty and well-priced.

Quy just started his homestay and he is working really hard to make his homestay a succes. Please check it out, it's amazing! :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
CinnamonC...
“Backpacker”
Reviewed June 6, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Stayed here for 3 nights. Do yourself a favour and stay here! It’s right by the river and only a few minutes out of town, which is great because it’s nice and quiet. Quy (the owner) is a so helpful and accommodating and even picked some of our group up from the bus station when plans unexpectedly changed. The breakfast was great and the bathrooms and beds were clean. There’s parking and wifi and a dog, what more could you need?

Management Response
Jun 8, 2018
Thank you very much. I am happy to receive the gift from you.want you all good things.
carloandr...
“The Best Place I've ever been”
Reviewed May 30, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Quy is a very special person! He's kind and always smiley! He's simply the best!
The house is very good: the rooms are amazing and the cleaning is perfect!
The food prepared by his parents was a lot, delicious and cheap.
I love this place and I recommend it to everyone!

Management Response
Jun 1, 2018
We are happy that we know this. Your joy is the happiness of our family.Thank you for coming to Tropical Valley Homestay.
Wish you the best.
Quy_Tropical Valley Homestay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing