All reviews great view halong bay wonderful stay breakfast buffet nice hotel casino vietnam receptionist luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Nice clean and spacious room with a great view of Halong Bay. Pretty close to Restaurants. Bars and Shopping. Staff was excellent, very helpfulwith request and speaks pretty good English. Great Breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

one of the nice and finest hotel in vietnam.
Wow view from hotel of sea and at the time if night and morning mind blowing.one draw back if the hitel is ..little bit outside from local market and uncomfotable to local market visit and shopping around there.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Dibyashwor S
Reviewed May 15, 2018

My family and I come to Ha Long at the weekday in May. I wanted to find a hotel which have pool at reasonable price so I search many hotels in Ha Long and finally decided to stay here.

Their staff is very smiley and kind. The pool is clean. The deluxe twin room is very comfortable and wide enough for a family with two kids. The hotel is not far from the main beach. We always go arround by taxi because of our baby but I think we could walk to the beach without problem.

Room tip: Room of A block is the nearest to the pool and have good view to the beach.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Dao Ngoc K
Reviewed May 12, 2018

I visited this hotel for the business purpose. I stayed there along with my colleagues for 3 days. This hotel really offers 5 star hospitality. The room size was big. The overall hotel ambiance was very pleasant. Variety of menu for the breakfast was available.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Abhijit B
Reviewed April 22, 2018

The hotel was nice and clean and modern looking. The view wasn't as portrayed in the picture. You only get distant ocean views.
Staff at reception don't speak English, which made it very difficult to do anything. The restaurant staff don't speak English, which made it very difficult to order food. I ended up eating at the Novotel about 300m down the road.

Date of stay: April 2018