All reviews sister hotel pool bar relaxing holiday short walk lovely staff plenty of sunbeds nearest town lovely hotel would highly recommend this hotel meal times pasta dishes huge pool hired a car pizza ice cream blue bar gin fizz
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel in a very good location, great rooms, very good offer of food and drinks. Super nice and welcoming customer service including director present.
I would recommend the hotel and in fact have to two people who plan on going.

If you book following this honest review, you will not be disappointed

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful hotel in a fantastic setting. From the moment you walk in the staff are happy and welcoming. Rooms are spacious and clean with fabulous views of the gardens. Plenty of choice in the restaurant and a table allocated for the duration of your stay. Pool area immaculate with plenty of sun beds a lovely walk through the gardens to the beach. Staff are friendly and professional, hotel manager always happy and checking you are enjoying your stay. As a travel agent I will definitely be recommending the Sentido Orosei. Thank you for a fabulous holiday.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank STC14
Reviewed October 30, 2018

What a lovely place, well worth the visit. Now, I have to be honest, we normally go out and about during our holidays, this time we didn't. Mainly due to me having been poorly for some time before our holiday and partly because of the location of the hotel. It was a leisurely stroll of 20-25 minutes into the nearest town/village or you could catch the tourist train which came to the hotel entrance. The cost of this was 5 euros per person return trip. The beach was a short walk through the hotel grounds or out of the main entrance, turn right and it's a 5 minute walk to the beach. The sea is a lovely temperature, beautifully clear on a calm day, easily warmer than the pool. The sandy beach was lovely and clean, however I found the beach to be quite gritty and I needed to wear sandals while on the beach. The staff were lovely and friendly, nothing to much trouble. Food in the dining room was good, my Husband loves pasta, I don't, but as it was still quite warm at the end of the season I didn't mind salads. There was plenty of choice. Rooms were good if a little tired looking but it was the end of season so I expect they will be fresh next season. The pool was small but perfect for a little dip. The nearby bar was small and staff worked well. You do have the choice to go to the sister hotel next door. Where you can have all the facilities you could ever want including entertainment. There is a small open theatre with shows if you want. And a programme of activities if that is your sort of thing. I am glad we went to the smaller hotel as it was very peaceful and just what I wanted.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank cazt14
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

We were on the Jive Time holiday too. The resort was spotlessly clean throughout. The food was very good considering the numbers catered for. There was a lot of choice and complimentary wine, beer and water.
I loved the pool which was deep enough to dive in at one end. The beach was beautiful and the complimentary use of pedal boats and kayaks was great fun.
The staff were generally friendly and helpful. My only negative comment would be to please check the music you are playing poolside. Some of the lyrics were really horrible.
A small negative as the stay was memorable.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Quiet hotel, idealy for relaxing, being out of the every day ratrace. Very good food, great choice at the buffet, friendly service. Clean and spacious rooms. When you stay in SENTIDO Orosei, you can also use the facilities of the neighbour hotel where there is a huge pool (but drinks have to be paid there). Huge green garden en easy to walk to the centre.

Date of stay: July 2018