Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $85.98
More Info
from $268.67
More Info
All reviews unique experience unique dive dive shop local wildlife dive experience great afternoon fish luisa platypus billabong turtles novice creek knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2018

What a great relaxing experience. It was great to be able to take our time and we and experience the dive.

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Luana R, Owner at Rainforest Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2018

Thank you for your lovely review....I am so glad you felt relaxed and that you could take your time....I am also happy that you believed I was patient and informative......I hope to dive with you in the future.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Great unique experience with a very knowledgeable guide, whose relaxed style and infinite patience made the experience so much more enjoyable. Although the platypus weren't seen, over the course of the prescribed time we got to meet a number of resident fish and some pretty cute baby turtles. And then there was a gorgeous Brahman bull to meet on the way home! Thanks Luana for a wonderful afternoon, I hope to be back when the weather is warmer.

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Luana R, Owner at Rainforest Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so very happy that you had a great day and dive and also very happy you loved meeting the friendly bull. I look forward to diving with you again and yes it will be a bonus to have warm weather.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

I won a Rainforest Scuba experience in a raffle and what a prize it turned out to be.
It was very educational and a fantastic unique experience that I would highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SwanFairy, Owner at Rainforest Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank you so very much for your lovely review and I am so glad you loved your experience. Hope to dive with you again sometime.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

very different from the normal reef joy dive. the opportunity to see fresh water denizens in their natural habitats was very good. Didn't meet a platypus, but got the opportunity to see some later thanks to Luana's advice.

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Luana R, Owner at Rainforest Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Thank you for your lovely review and the compliment. I am so glad you enjoyed the dive and the wonderful aquatic animals...and I am so glad you got to see a platypus at the end.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I don't post scathing reviews without much contemplation, however: I agree with other negative comments, this was not a high point of our time in North Queensland. Murky, shallow pond next to no instruction, far too much personal chit chat not pertaining to the event. $320 NOT well spent, the low light of our 12 week trip away. If your expectations aren't high, your cleanliness levels aren't high, your want to listen to inane garble is high then go for it.

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank 555phyllis
Luana R, Owner at Rainforest Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Hi Kathleen, I am very surprised by your review as this is not what you wrote in the comment book and I don't hover when you or anyone writes a review in the comment book......This is what you wrote (copied direct and also your husbands comments) Great experience, sadly no platypus lots of turtles & got to see an eel tail catfish though. Great guide glad we did this.
Your partners.....Great afternoon in the water. Saw lots of different turtles, eeltailed catfish and a large sooty grunter. Luana was a great hostess and she was very professional.
So word for word, your comments/review in the written book are very different from your review on Trip Advisor. I don't understand why you would've written 2 complete opposite reviews. The water is not murky, you receive a comprehensive dive briefing, everything is clean and all equipment spotless and as new condition and as for the garble it is just friendly chit chat done with friendliness towards you.