“Family takeaway”

Sulee Thai Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Rutherford
Reviewed February 14, 2017

We got takeaway from here about a week ago, it was awesome. We had 7 of us and we just loved it, every dish was amazing. The coconut rice was the highlight for my wife, where the pad se u (if ive spelt it right) was the best for me. It wasn't over priced and for the 7 of us it cost about $120, with food left over for the next day, although we all tried to knock it down.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Amazing Thai food and very quick service.
My partner and I eat here at least once a fortnight and we have never had a bad meal.

Reviewed January 15, 2017

I tried this Thai as I thought it would be a nice variation to the take-away in Rutherford, my favourite chinese being closed over Christmas. Very disappointed with the food.

Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

We ordered takeaway and the food was tasty and fresh. The only problem was they don't deliver but otherwise great food.

1  Thank mandylee001
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

We love this restaurant as it is tucked away in a little mall.
Each time is like the first time!!
Sensational food, great service. We cannot get enough of it!
The staff always remember us and we think that is important.

2  Thank Donna D