“Splendid”
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Front View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
George M
“Splendid”
Reviewed March 9, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

We had an amazing time,with excellent help around the house. Clean with a great ambiance. Great service and overall superb

DoughB18
“Arusha 2.0”
Reviewed March 7, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I took a peak at how the world looked through their eyes and it was spectacular. Located in the leafy suburbs, the house boasts of a well manicured lawn, excellent hospitality, and only wonderful memories when one leaves.
Definitely will be coming back.

cecilia g
“Perfect Serenity”
Reviewed March 6, 2018 for a stay in August 2017

Everything was up to standard from the hospitality of those in charge to the facilities available. I was able to both work and relax. It was a home away from home. Its my go to Everytime I am in Arusha be it for pleasure or business.

KelvinM93
Nairobi, Kenya
“Stay here! Drink here! Eat here!Birthday Gift”
Reviewed March 5, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

My beloved girlfriend surprised me with the most amazing gift ever in the Blue Ocean Villa.What a great place to go -The property is well maintained,beautiful and pet friendly.The rooms were clean and the beds so comfy.The staff who received us were more than polite, helpful,moreover they treated us like royalty.
Definitely my girlfriend and I are looking to stay more in this paradise!

jeanreno9...
Nairobi Region, Kenya
“One of the best holiday homes I've been to”
Reviewed March 5, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The compound is extremely clean,spacious and well kept . Internet access is fast and reliable plus the house is very ideal for a large family. I'd definitely recommend it to any one.Feels like home away from home

obrenpuff
“Home away from home”
Reviewed March 5, 2018 for a stay in August 2017

Lovely place , really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend it. Serenity and coziness the only down side is that I can’t stay longer. The real definition of ‘hakuna matata’

billomo77...
Melbourne, Florida
“One week getaway”
Reviewed March 5, 2018 for a stay in August 2017

My friends and I had a really wonderful time during our one week excursion in Arusha. This was made possible by the caring staff who catered to our needs. I highly recommend Blue Ocean Safaris for their ability to tailor customer requests and their due diligence in efficiency of their staff. After short discussions with my travel buddies, we will definitely visit again this year around the same time if things go according to plan. We were welcomed to a wonderful home to stay in and better yet were catered to by outstanding staff members that made us feel like we were at the comfort of our own homes. I will definitely share my experience with my friends and relatives. Keep up the good work.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing