“Great local Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Great food, great service. Now also offering Take away pizzas next door which are delicious. Very happy to have a great Italian just down the road, but not too fancy, where you can just walk down for a great breakfast, lunch or dinner. Great coffee too!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I took my wife to Cinque for Valentines Day. From the outside my wife was a bit dubious but when we left we were in love again. An authentic italian experience from the anti pasto entree, mussells in thick tomato sauce, and gelato for desert. A lovely white wine with the meal topped off by Latte to finish of the day. Served by real italians and set close to the beach. I cannot wait to go back to try their Sunday night special for $50 for a couple incluidng a three course meal with two mains (including the mussells). I would recommend Cinque to anyone looking for that authentic italian experience, especially couples. The valentines lunch cost us $100 including tips.

1  Thank philapex
Reviewed March 10, 2014

After only hearing great reviews from Cinque caffe, I decided to try this place with a group of friends. We were completely blown away with this little hidden gem. The pizzas are super authentic, fresh and light. The service is charming and I can not wait to go back!

Highly recommend, you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

It doesn't get much better than this. Terrific food and good service. Four of us ate there tonight. First time for us all. It's my new favourite restaurant on the northern beaches. Give it a try.
There is a big talent in this kitchen. I think we'll be regulars from now on.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Lucky that I live nearby so can always come here for the lunch/dinner or coffee. They also recently opened a wood fired pizza next door - the pizza bases are gluten free so its light and easy to eat.