“The Wembley”
Review of The Wembley Hotel

The Wembley Hotel
Ranked #24 of 36 Restaurants in Wembley
Cuisines: Australian, Wine Bar
Description: The Wembley is a family friendly local bar and bistro, supporting Western Australian brands, businesses and people. Offering great valued local produce, our passionate and driven staff provide a natural and genuine service in an authentic, endearing venue.
Perth, Australia
“The Wembley”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I went here with my partner for lunch on a Sunday. I love the atmosphere and venue. Sitting outside with the trees and sun shining. I had the pork pancake wraps. Very very spicy and the meat was served luke warm. I would of preferred if it was a little hotter.

• Visited November 2013