“You must do this when in Chiang Mai!!”
Review of Jungle Flight

Jungle Flight
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jungle Flight - Treetop Eco-Advetures... is Chiang Mai's Newest and Best attraction! Located atop one of Thailand's 5 highest mountains... you will soar through the jungle on the adventure of a lifetime as you fly over 6km of the Longest.. Hghest... and Fastest.... Zip-lines and activities in all of Asia. We offer 6-7 hours of amazing adventure and fun... and safe for the whole family. Enjoy over 34 platforms and activity stations as you explore one of earth's most precious eco-systems high in the treetops 50m above the Rainforest floor.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Ok, I'm not crazy about heights and I'm too old for extreme thrills, but the Jungle Flight zip-lines park in Chiang Mai is AWESOME!! You are in a harness, attached to zip-lines and you sail through the forest canopy like monkeys. It is a blast!! I highly recommend this park (Jungle Flight) because you can clearly see that your safety and a great time are their priority. Each group has 2 guides that take you from tree to tree. The fun that those provide alone are worth the price!! We paid one negotiated price that included a hotel pick-up at 8:30am, a safe driver in air-conditioned van to the mountain, safety training, 30 zip-line rides, a couple of snacks and water along the way, a hot meal at the end, a t-shirt for everyone and then we were home in our hotel for a nap by 2:30pm. It was just a perfect way to spend a day as a family!!

There are newer reviews for Jungle Flight

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Flight of the Gibbon. In a word.. awesome! I'm only a minor adrenaline junkie, so I think this would appeal to just about everyone...unless you possess a great fear of heights.

It's safe, the guides are excellent and great fun. If you like, they'll take photos & videos of you on your own camera, as you go... just make sure you have a sturdy camera strap :-)

Which course to go on?:
The longest one possible. It is an amazing experience to be zip-lining through the tree-tops... something you'll remember for a lifetime. (I'd go back in a heartbeat).

Lunch:
Buffet-style with hearty Thai curries, etc. (at the time of our visit). Good quality. Safe. Chances are you'll be hungry by the time you finish. We found it worthwhile and enjoyable.

Overall verdict:
A must-do while visiting Chiang Mai... it's epic.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had a great day with the Jungle Flight team. From start to finish the two boys who looked after us for the day(so sorry I've forgotten their names)were professional and lots of fun. There is nothing like whizzing through the jungle on a zip line or walking along a narrow plank of wood 30 meters up in the air.We felt safe( but a little bit scared in a good way!!!)) all day, thanks to our guides. A simple but tasty lunch afterwards and a souvenir TShirt to remember our day.
Highly recommend you put this at the top of your to do list when in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Me and my best gal pal absolutely loved this!!! The guides were a good laugh and safety was a big priority. We did the long course and for the extra few quid it was so worth it. They picked us up on time and was pleased that the minibus driver wasn't a complete maniac (as so many are!) highly recommend

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was my first zipline experience. I must admit I was a bit apprehensive as over my many years I thought I was afraid of heights but I did not want to be the wimpy one in the group so I agreed to participate and have absolutely zero regrets (and I may have been cured of my fear of heights). The operation is super safe, once I saw how we were to be attached to the zipline I realized that is not that much different than being on a ski lift (and perhaps more secure). The staff spoke good English and Chinese and perhaps other languages as well. Tasty lunch was served afterwards. Flying through the jungle was a thrill, even for a 62 year old grandma like me.