“Had fun but wasnt the adrenaline rush I thought it would be”
Review of Jungle Flight

Jungle Flight
More attraction details
Owner description: Jungle Flight - Treetop Eco-Advetures... is Chiang Mai's Newest and Best attraction! Located atop one of Thailand's 5 highest mountains... you will soar through the jungle on the adventure of a lifetime as you fly over 6km of the Longest.. Hghest... and Fastest.... Zip-lines and activities in all of Asia. We offer 6-7 hours of amazing adventure and fun... and safe for the whole family. Enjoy over 34 platforms and activity stations as you explore one of earth's most precious eco-systems high in the treetops 50m above the Rainforest floor.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Had fun but wasnt the adrenaline rush I thought it would be”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

The guides where great fun, always joking but taking safety very serious, never once did I feel uncomfortable or unsafe.
The location was cool and we had some really nice views.
I'm not sure about the actual zip lining, it was good fun but I wouldn't say I got a real adrenaline rush from it, the abseils where the best part to be honest. This is my first zip line experience so I don't know if I can blame this on company or it just wasnt fast enough for me?
Anyway, it was good fun day& the lunch was good and the free t shirt is a nice touch.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Ireland
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Excellent day out -very well organized”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Enjoyed every minute of the trip . Transport was on time - well organized when we arrived at the village - tea/ coffee on offer . Headed off with 2 guides who were great fun . Felt v safe - loved the 'flying'. We werea small group of just 4 people - so we zipped around the course in no time . Some of the other groups were quite large - 10 people . Great in a small group - no problem on the platforms - no waiting - or time to think about the height etc ! Meal afterwards was lovely - curry / rice / stir fried veg/ omelette / fruit . No hard sell like we found at other tours - no photos for sale etc . Free t- shirt as well . Be careful with the sizes - ours were a bit small when we tried at hotel - samples are larger . Woul really recommend this tour - good value for day trip - enjoy !

Hong Kong, China
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Two thumbs up!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

This is my first time to try jungle flight
although it's been my 4th visit to Chiang Mai
already.
We had a wonderful day out up on the breathtaking view, one hour drive away from the city.
As the programme says, safty is their priority. We were host by two experienced young guides, Dingo and Fon. They did a really great job, well explained, caring and fun.
It was a little scary on the first trial but becomming free like a bird after. The view from the longest zipline was unforgettable. I even dreamed about the day nights after.
We were of a small group of 9 Chinese from Hong Kong, Quen Ming and Singapore including 2 Children of around nine years old. Interaction between our guides and our group was really good. Dingo and Fon took good care of all of us and helped our member who is a little tired out when walking up on the slippery slope due to the rain the night before.
I found the organizer thoughtful for they arranged bottles of water by two spots of resting, in fact they really have to carry the heavy water bottles by themselves as no any vechicles can access those spots.
Do the ziplines was fun but for me the free fall was so scary especially the last one of 75m tall and it made my tears came out.
We were ended by a simple lunch buffet of homey cooking. Simple but delicious. Remember the area is an isolated area, it's really thankful if we are managed to be fed.
Thank you very much again for the great day!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Safe, exhilarating and a great experience!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

A long way to drive but worth it. The guides were quick and very safe. You could see the Himalayas on the longest zip line. The abseiling was fun but a 40 metre drop. The food at the end wasn't the best, but it filled us up.

Nairobi, Kenya
106 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 145 helpful votes
“Bloody brilliant”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We absolutely loved our day with Jungle Flight. While it wasn't my first experience with group zip-lining, I certainly hadn't moved in such large groups before. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly we were able to cover the course.

The ziplines themselves whisk you across various distances through some stunning terrain, but while they do tend to blur together a bit as the day goes on, the three abseils are not to be missed. The last one - a face first plunge of 40m - is truly thrilling.

The real stand-out though are the guides. Whether they were cracking jokes, risking life and limb to entertain us, or calming my slightly frazzled girlfriend down - they worked with smiles and ensured we all had a fun day.

I haven't tried any of Chiang Mai's other zipline tours, but this one's going to be hard to beat.

Visited February 2013