“Two thumbs up!”
Review of Jungle Flight

Jungle Flight
Ranked #35 of 304 Tours in Chiang Mai Province
More attraction details
Owner description: Jungle Flight - Treetop Eco-Advetures... is Chiang Mai's Newest and Best attraction! Located atop one of Thailand's 5 highest mountains... you will soar through the jungle on the adventure of a lifetime as you fly over 6km of the Longest.. Hghest... and Fastest.... Zip-lines and activities in all of Asia. We offer 6-7 hours of amazing adventure and fun... and safe for the whole family. Enjoy over 34 platforms and activity stations as you explore one of earth's most precious eco-systems high in the treetops 50m above the Rainforest floor.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Hong Kong, China
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Two thumbs up!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

This is my first time to try jungle flight
although it's been my 4th visit to Chiang Mai
already.
We had a wonderful day out up on the breathtaking view, one hour drive away from the city.
As the programme says, safty is their priority. We were host by two experienced young guides, Dingo and Fon. They did a really great job, well explained, caring and fun.
It was a little scary on the first trial but becomming free like a bird after. The view from the longest zipline was unforgettable. I even dreamed about the day nights after.
We were of a small group of 9 Chinese from Hong Kong, Quen Ming and Singapore including 2 Children of around nine years old. Interaction between our guides and our group was really good. Dingo and Fon took good care of all of us and helped our member who is a little tired out when walking up on the slippery slope due to the rain the night before.
I found the organizer thoughtful for they arranged bottles of water by two spots of resting, in fact they really have to carry the heavy water bottles by themselves as no any vechicles can access those spots.
Do the ziplines was fun but for me the free fall was so scary especially the last one of 75m tall and it made my tears came out.
We were ended by a simple lunch buffet of homey cooking. Simple but delicious. Remember the area is an isolated area, it's really thankful if we are managed to be fed.
Thank you very much again for the great day!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Safe, exhilarating and a great experience!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

A long way to drive but worth it. The guides were quick and very safe. You could see the Himalayas on the longest zip line. The abseiling was fun but a 40 metre drop. The food at the end wasn't the best, but it filled us up.

Nairobi, Kenya
105 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 144 helpful votes
“Bloody brilliant”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We absolutely loved our day with Jungle Flight. While it wasn't my first experience with group zip-lining, I certainly hadn't moved in such large groups before. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly we were able to cover the course.

The ziplines themselves whisk you across various distances through some stunning terrain, but while they do tend to blur together a bit as the day goes on, the three abseils are not to be missed. The last one - a face first plunge of 40m - is truly thrilling.

The real stand-out though are the guides. Whether they were cracking jokes, risking life and limb to entertain us, or calming my slightly frazzled girlfriend down - they worked with smiles and ensured we all had a fun day.

I haven't tried any of Chiang Mai's other zipline tours, but this one's going to be hard to beat.

Visited February 2013
Merida, Mexico
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great experience zipping aorund the tree tops”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The 6.30am departure well worth it as we had smallish group of 10, great light. Guides took care with safety and were fun to be with. I loved the experience, unique and being high up in tree tops was something special. Well organised but wouldn't want to be there with any more people. Chose your time carefully.

Visited February 2013
Cairo, Egypt
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Slightly overrated”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We didn't have any problems getting to/from the place in a timely fashion, our group was small (8 ppl and 2 guides) so we moved through the trees pretty fast.

The views were nice and the staff very friendly, but for me personally it wasnt that scary/exciting... zero adrenaline pump, the most I could muster out was a "woooo..." at the first zip and then it was just meh. Im glad we got the shorter package, no need to take the longer one... youll get bored.

The guides were fun and friendly, though they dont all strictly follow the safety protocol. We noticed a few mistakes but we didnt have any problems.

Overall it was a good day, just a bit overrated and overpriced (I had kindof expected this though). But if you just want to try ziplining and you are not fond of adrenaline sports then go for it.

Visited January 2013