“Excellence in Guest House Stay - A Beautiful...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Dining Room
Lounge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sitaramst...
San Fernando, Trinidad
“Excellence in Guest House Stay - A Beautiful Birthday Memory”
Reviewed June 12, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I have never written a review, but my experience was so outstanding that it is imperative I spread the good word. Ruthven, and his team were professional from my first phone call. Ruthven's daughter, Alima, was gracious on the phone. His son, Nathan, give me the in-person tour. I was given my choice of rooms. I was also provided a tour of Port of Spain, from the exotic beaches, and golf course to the historical Queens Park Oval. I forgot a few toiletries and was offered toothbrush, toothpaste, hand cream, and a plush fleece blanket. It helped that there was deodorant and cologne in the suite. I spent my birthday weekend at Woodbrook on the Avenue, enjoyed the excitement of Ariapita Avenue and now I have a place to call home away from home. Thank you Ruthven and son for a perfect birthday weekend in Port of Spain!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 13, 2018
Cathy, it was a pleasure having our team host you for your birthday weekend.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing