Relais La Corte dei Papi
$337
$282
Relais Parco Fiorito(Piazzano)(Great Value!)
$98
$76
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$195
$189
Orbitz.com
Hotel Oasi Neumann(Cortona)(Great Value!)
$84
Priceline
Locanda del Molino(Cortona)(Great Value!)
$120
$108
Villa Santa Margherita(Cortona)(Great Value!)
$96
Villa Marsili(Cortona)
$147
$133
  • Breakfast included
Hotel San Luca(Cortona)(Great Value!)
$67
$62
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$68
  • Room Service
$141
$137
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshis motherthe ownersteam roomspecial hotelfamily homecycling tripour honeymoongrounds are beautifulpersonal servicestate of the artwine tastingheaven on earthsalamiamazing hotelthis wonderful placecooking classmakes you feel
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My fiancee and business partner and wife visited David and Gabriella (mom) in late September 2012 and found his facility to be warm and inviting. David And his staff were gracious hosts and and took attention to detail in every way. I would recommend his hotel to the first time and repeat traveller to this region. I have read the other reviews and they reflect my experience....oh and the dining....magnifico!!!! Good luck David!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rob H
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I spent three beautiful days at La Corte dei Papi. Everything written by other travelers about this hotel is true. The grounds are beautiful and meticulously maintained, the rooms are spacious, clean and inviting, and the owner, David, is the most charming and gracious host. He really will go out of his way to make sure you feel at home. On very short notice, David was able to arrange a private tour of local wineries for us. Marianna, a very astute and friendly guide, gave us a wonderful tour. It was one of the highlights of our trip in Italy. I will also mention that this hotel home to one of the best restaurants in Tuscany. We had three meals and each one was a gastronomic feast. La Corte dei Papi also has cooking classes, which I as unaware of, but intend to take advantage of the next time I am in Cortona. If you are browsing and trying to find a hotel in Tuscany, look no further. La Corte dei Papi is a hidden gem.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank cmactravel
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Our host, David, provided the most sincere and gracious welcome to Tuscany and to his family-owned and operated hotel. The three nights that my wife and I spent at La Corte dei Papi to begin a 9-day vacation in Italy, could not have been better. The property was located conveniently for all of our Tuscany excursions including Cortona, Montepulciano, Siena, Avignonesi winery, and San Gimigiano. At the end of each day, no matter how late we returned, David was there to welcome us back and wish us a buonanotte. The grounds were beautiful and well-maintained especially the gardens. The dining spaces were flexible to accommodate indoor and outdoor eating and there was always the feeling of privacy with a romantic ambience. We highly recommend a stay with David for at least 2 nights during any planned Tuscany holiday.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank PhillyEight
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Traveling through Italy, Cortona was our second stop. We were meeting friends here and seven months earlier, with the help of Trip Advisor, we had chosen Relais La Corte dei Papi as our villa. Upon arrival, we were eloquently greeted by David Papi, the charming owner of the hotel, who made us feel right at home. Our room turned out to be a lovely little cottage that had once been a stable. It was beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean, and very comfortable. The grounds, the garden, and the lovely pool were all meticulously maintained. Elegance abound...from the beautiful breakfast buffet to the exquisite and delicious gourmet Tuscan dinner. David Papi and his staff really know how to make a holiday vacation into a little slice of Heaven! Thank you, David. We hope to visit Tuscany again someday... and when we do, we will definitely spend it with you.

Room Tip: Loved our elegant cottage room which had once been the stable.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JulieEK1
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife, mother in law and I stayed at David's hotel for 3 days this year. We stayed upstairs in a great room, which was absolutely spotless. My mother in law stayed in the little garden cottage, also very nice. It was by far and away the best place we visited in Italy for 3 reasons:

1) The hotel is lovely - it's in excellent condition, great gardens even a nice 'Pool.
2) The food is Excellent!
3) David and his team really do work hard to look after you.

I have noticed a few mixed reviews about Cor dei Papi, and, honestly, I am disappointed at the whining!

It's not a cheap venue, no, but, you get what you pay for, in my opinion.

This is the best place we went to in Italy - I have travelled all over the world, and on this trip alone, we also visited Rome, Florence and Tuscany. 10/10 from me.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple