Tripadvisor
Ban Thong Sala
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
First kitesurfing lessons

My partner and I took our first kitesurfing lessons by KBA Koh Phangan. It was a must ! We enjoyed... read more

Reviewed today
OloapM
via mobile
Perfect Place to Learn

After attempting to learn kitesurfing at a couple other locations, at KBA Koh Phangan, it finally... read more

Reviewed yesterday
elisadekk

Recommended experiences in and around Ko Pha Ngan
from $17.35
from $65.77
from $60.16
from $37.18
More Info
All reviews shallow water kite school his team koh phangan kite spot both sides great school great place to learn excellent equipment learning how great days perfect spot perfect conditions a lot of fun awesome experience professional instructors learn how
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

One of amazing kite school, team work! supporting and great kite spot! shallow water, flat water....

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Justin and Luca are both were very friendly and supportive. The teaching is very good and when you take the 6hr course you get cheaper rental after.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Very nice and dedicated crew. Always informing you about the current situation and wind. They do their best to give everyone the ultimate kite experience, adjusting to each individual level and learning type. Always there when help needed.
I had an amazing time with awesome people!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

One of the best kiting lessons I’ve had! The water is shallow a ways out, only two other people out there, and wind was steady. My instructor Rookie helped me improve a ton in just one hour!!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Many thanks to all KBA team koh Phangan especially Justin, David and Rookie! It was first time kite experience for my wife and she has stood up on board by 3 lesson and has ridden kite by 5 lesson both sides. Thanks David for mix talking (English-Russian)! I also improved my kite skills from zero to riding upwind both sides. We certainly recommend KBA school here at koh Phangan!