“BAPtised”

Amanda's Big Baps
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Denny Beck
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a small mobile catering van providing a large selection of food and drinks. We offer a wide range of "good food fast" not fast food. From succulent bacon baps, sausage baps a wide range of burgers and delicious omelettes with a choice of fillings. These can be vegetarian if desired. Give us a try..... You wont be disappointed
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Hubby was only going to Screwfix in Morecambe but seeing we are have no kitchen at the moment he diverted to Amanda’s to surprise me with a bacon bap. I have to say I am now a total convert. Loads of bacon on a bap that lived up to the legend. Still hot when it arrived here after hot footing it down the Bay Gateway! We will be back in the next few days whilst the new kitchen gets fitted. I may not need lunch today....

Date of visit: March 2019
Amandas-Big-Baps, Owner at Amanda's Big Baps, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Thank you for your review... Always lovely to hear nice things. Hope your kitchen isn't too long out of service, but always a good excuse to have a BAPtism with us x

Reviewed February 7, 2019

In my oppinion a bad move, people will pay extra for good quality food. The extra cost should be introduce as and when the ingredient cost increse. not as an accumulated lump sum. But to keep the price low by reducing the quality makes one wonder if it is worth the extra journey.

Date of visit: February 2019
Amandas-Big-Baps, Owner at Amanda's Big Baps, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2019

I'm terribly sorry you think we have changed the quality of our baps, I can assure you we haven't but due to the colder weather the baps can 'tighten up' similar to bread that's gotten cold in a household kitchen. We have been freezing in the van, which is akin to cooking in a bus stop over these last few weeks.
Our baps are delivered fresh every morning from Wigan and they haven't changed the recipe but the prices have gone up.
I'd also like to thank you for pointing out our prices are LOW too low in fact, and this is something we are rectifying to keep in line with all the other establishments around us who have put their prices up, we are putting our prices up in the next week or 2.
I hope you do make the extra journey and I'd also like it if people have an issue they raise it when stood with us so we can rectify it instead of it hurting our small business by leaving negative reviews.
We are not ogres and would gladly sort any issue out.
Amanda

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

Tasty food cooked how it should be very friendly couple smokey bacon Blt to die for shall use again

Date of visit: November 2018
Amandas-Big-Baps, Owner at Amanda's Big Baps, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2018

Thanks for reviewing us.. it means a great deal for our little van. told you you'd be back bring your wife next time x

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Called off M6 on way back from the lakes after a "tip off " telling us to get our mouths around Amanda's Big Baps.....BEST ADVICE EVER !

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Squirre11

Thank you for your review.. xx

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Amanda’s beefburgers are the best I’ve ever tasted and I have been around for many decades; not only are they generous but they have a gorgeous flavour.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank david m

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us... glad you enjoyed the Burger