Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $40.00
from $65.00
from $92.12
More Info
All reviews watched the sunset wadi rum desert jeep tour company scenery driver sunrise village breakfast dinner tea experience jordan camp night
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing time in Wadi Rum with Desert Eyes. Our guide knew the desert inside and out. We chose one of the less touristy tours called Bedouin Steps which allowed us to travel far into the desert and see different springs, inscriptions and beautiful empty valleys. We enjoyed seeing camels roaming these areas.

Khaled met us in the evening at the cave. Great set up and the views from his cave are fantastic, we had a yummy meal of bbq chicken, rice, vegetables and salad. Bedouin are fantastic hosts and we shared some stories around the fire.

We wished we had more time for stay in Wadi Rum, I cannot recommend this company enough.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My fiancé and I did the overnight camp on 9/14/19 and the full day Jeep tour the next day, and really enjoyed our visit!

For starters, Wadi Rum Desert Eyes’ website was very clear and detailed and the booking process was easy. I appreciated that there were many options for tours as well as combinations of tours and the overnight camp to suit your schedule and interests. Khaled and Scotia were really communicative leading up to our visit and we were able to meet them easily for the overnight camp.

Khaled was extremely friendly, hospitable, and fun to talk to. We had a nice dinner upon arriving and enjoyed sitting and drinking tea with the other Bedouins under the stars as they chatted and played the lute and drums. The accommodations were very nice, clean, and comfortable as well.

The following day we did the full day Jeep tour with Audi as our tour guide. Audi drove us in his truck to all of the main sites in Wadi Rum, which included some rock climbing, a canyon with inscriptions, and unique rock formations. Audi let us take as much time as we needed at each stop, and it was fun riding in the back of his truck and getting some wind. We added a camel ride to our tour as well which was a cool experience. Lunch was a special treat as well - Audi made some food for us over a campfire!

Audi drove us directly back to our car rather than back to the camp, but Khaled met us personally on our way out to say goodbye which was nice of him.

We had a great experience and I would highly recommend Wadi Rum Desert Eyes!

Date of experience: September 2019
wadirumdeserteyes, Owner at Wadi Rum Desert Eyes, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your detailed review of your stay with us in Wadi Rum. We are delighted you enjoyed your tour and overnight. Thank you for choosing Desert Eyes. All the best, Khaled

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My thanks to Khaled and Audi (I am likely misspelling that, my apologies) for a great visit to Wadi Rum.

We visited for one night and a full day tour the next day. Khaled was very communicative regarding the meeting point and we had no issues meeting up upon our arrival.

The camp was clean and comfortable, and I really enjoyed relaxing and playing music under the moonlight with the other Bedouins. Dinner was good too!

Our tour the next day was excellent. Our guide, Audi, drove us to all the main sites and provided a short explanation of each one. We were able to cover a lot of ground on our private tour, and I was grateful that it was adapted to our preference (some time for hiking, a camel tour, etc). The lunch he made (from scratch!) was also delicious. Our thanks to you, Audi!

I must also thank Khaled for arranging an ice cooler for me. I am a Type1 Diabetic so needed to keep my insulin cool in the desert sun (it ended up not being that hot anyway). I had worried the heat meant I couldn’t visit Wadi Rum, but Khaled was able to fix that for me.

My thanks to all of Desert Eyes for making it such a fun visit!

1  Thank lawrencedf

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We are so glad you enjoyed your overnight stay and tour with us in Wadi Rum. Awdeh is a great guide, and we will pass along your kind words! We were happy to supply the ice cooler for your medicine so you could enjoy your stay with no worries. All the best, Khaled

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service and very friendly and patient staff. A very good full day tour with very reasonable price. We really enjoyed the day. Visited all famous places in Wadi Rum.
I highly recommend it.

wadirumdeserteyes, Owner at Wadi Rum Desert Eyes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you! We enjoyed hosting your family for your trip in Wadi Rum! Take care, Khaled

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

This is a MUST do trip, and Desert Eyes is amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure my family and I were welcome and taken care of at every level. In one word, they are AWESOME!

Thank you! It was lovely to host your family in Wadi Rum over two excursions.
We wish for you the best and hope to see you again one day. Best regards, Khaled